5-Interesting

Third Person's POV

"Jaeyun is a transferee in our class."

Heeseung started.

"And he looks SO SIMILAR with Jake."

Jay followed as the table went silent.

"Don't tell me he's that interested to him because he looks like Jake hyung?"

Jungwon stated seriously.

"I don't know. Maybe? I actually feel bad for Jaeyun."

Jay answered as he rested on his chair.

"Why are you feeling bad?"

Sunoo questioned. Ni-Ki eyed him. As Jay spoke.

"He's so so shy. Very different to the outgoing Jake. Honestly, they still look different for me."

"Jaeyun has black hair and glasses. You can see the resemblance but I feel like Jaeyun is more mature than Jake. I just feel like it."

Heeseung added as he stared at no where.

"Now I want to see this Jaeyun that you're talking about."

Jungwon said fixing his things.

"Maybe you'll see him soon. But for now. Let's go back to class."

The oldest mentioned as they all stood up and went to their own classes.

Meanwhile, there goes Sunghoon. Patiently waiting for Jaeyun to arrive. He didn't know where did the man go.

He was not in the canteen, but when he went back to the room, he's not there too. He decided to just wait for him to come back. And here is he. Walking towards their room.

He was about to wave at him but he didn't got the chance since Jaeyun immediately went inside and rested his head on his table.

Sunghoon went to his seat as he stares at Jaeyun's back.

'You got me so curious.'

-Triple update because why not? ^ ^