FOR THE FIRST TIME.

As  the voice continues,
" CLARK IS THERE ANYTHING YOU HIDE FROM ME?"
Clark ,superman grasped that and said,
"BAT...MAN!!!"
And batman said ,
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION,!

With so much of anticipation superman woke up from the bed and rushed to the door of the batcave .As he was tripping on his way to the door ,batman  caught him and asked ,

"WHERE ARE YOU RUSHING TO?"

scared superman had nothing to say ,but by the sighter could say the superman was enjoying batman 's firm grip .he fainted again . So batman took his boy scout back to bed. And continued his reserch and in the morning , superman woke up with mild headache and looked beside him and shocked to see the love of his life sleeping beside him .AS his hands wanted to warp around bruse's body and his mind tells him to move away with his heart asking him to touch him for one last time and that situation made superman think bad to be the  man of steel at that time he wanted to be bruse's armour asit touches him all the time .
With superman  day dreaming bruse woke up and stared at superman and asked ,
"WHAT .... ARE  YOU DOING?
WAIT.....
ARE  YOU CHECKING ME CLARK?

DON'T WORRY I HAVE NO WOUNDS"
Superman ran out off bed and stared at bruse,bruse continued,
SORRY ,I FELT TOO SLEEPY SO SLEPT BESIDE YOU .
And Clark said,
THAT'S.....UM.........OK
and superman went to work after getting ready and batman sat on his desk and found many information and by noon he called the league for a meeting , superman  and Aquaman were missing in the meeting and in that meeting batman told,
"THIS IS NOT A ROCK ,THIS MUST BE A PLANT THAT SWEEPS ALL YOUR MEMORIES AND DEEP INTERESTS AND LONGER EXPOSURE MAY RESULT IN ADDICTION. I FEAR SUPERMAN AND AQUAMAN ARE IN GRAVE DANGER .WE HAVE TO UPROOT IT TODAY , TONIGHT."
The whole justice league went to the spot and greenlantern went deep inside to find the root suddenly superman showed up and started attacking him and brought him back to shore and started beating him black and blue Diana went to fight superman and suddenly Aquaman showed up and started fighting the fighting went so hard batman took itas a chance to feed the plant with poison and went deep inside to find a suitable place to hit sensing this superman came deep down to the river and started hitting batman and brought him back to shore but without superman's knowledge batman already planted the poision all he need to do is to trigger .......