THE EXTENDING DREAMS

As superman left confused ,batman went back to the batcave and analysed the underwater footages and to his surprise  he saw superman pass out as he went near the rock and after a while he saw superman get back to his concious and ran to shore . Batman the great detective himself cannot reason that incident ,as he continued  to examine . In the mean while , superman went back home .

To think deeper and to clarify his dream he went to the field and sat among the corn plants and to recap his dream.As he did so ,he saw the same sene of him kissing batman ,this time he focused and found batman  smiling as he said he loves him .

Superman went back home and slept but as he slept he say the recurring dream but this time he saw something different ,he saw himself enjoying the shirtless batman as he dresses his wounds and to his own surprise Clark realised that these are not dreams they were true incidence that Clark started to ignore and forget by the event of time .
Clark woke up suddenly and leaned to the wall and started asking questions to himself,like ,
" DO YOU REALLY LIKE BATMAN ?".

"WHY NOW ?".

"IF YOU REALLY LOVE HIM THEN WHY TO FOOL YOURSELF WITH ANGER AGAINST HIM ALL THE TIME?".

"IS THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IGNORE YOUR FEELING FOR HIM?".

Clark went downstairs and woke his mother up and said,

MOM, I HAVE CERTAIN QUESTIONS TO ASK!.
His mother replied,

IS IT SO SERIOUS ,CAUSE YOU ARE UP SO EARLY IT IS STILL MIDNIGHT?

Clark ,continued by saying this is something that botherd him,and said,

IAM CONFUSED ,I WAS FOOLING MYSELF. I DONT  KNOW WHERE TO FIND ANSWERS FOR ALL THOSE QUESTIONS I HAVE ,I NEED HELP.
His mothe politely said ,

CLARK, YOU USED TO BE SCARED WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG,BUT EVERY NIGHT YOU USED TO CALM YOURSELF DOWN ,WHEN I ASKED YOU ,HOW COME YOU ARE CALM IN THE NIGHTS ? .YOU SAID YOU FEEL PROTECTED AS IF THEIR IS SOMEONE,GUARDING THE NIGHTS . SO HONEY, JUST GO TO BED AND WAIT FOR YOUR GUARD TO ANSWER.
With great confusion and with strange delight the man of steel went to bed .......