THE REALISATION.

It was dark in the night , as usual batman ,the dark night was patrolling over Gotham streets. And superman as usual flying over metropolis. As they were doing their jobs suddenly a huge rock fell from the sky.

It was very shiny that even superman could not focus to find its direction . Superman reported batman about the shiny rock and its speed . Batman took a quick note about that and tracked the trajectory of it. And found that
It heads towards the Gotham harbour.

Batman sighed in releif for this being a midnight and reported superman about the situation and went alone to examine the situation.

As batman reached the spot he could see the Gotham river glowing with the rock inside and to get a closer look at it he jumped into the river and to his surprise the stone went too deep inside the mud of  the river.

So batman came back to the shore and waited for superman to show up . After a while superman showed up . Batman told the situation and also about the position of the rock and asked superman to examine it as batman need gears to reach that depth .

After hearing batman's prediction about the rock superman went  deep .As he got closer to the rock he felt uneasy for a moment  and suddenly he escaped to his deep memories .

Memories of him with the league members , the happiest moments showed up, they were happier enough to make superman smile unknowingly.And suddenly he escaped even further ,like to his dreams,in there suddenly he saw himself kissing batman infront of the league members. And he also saw himself telling batman that he loves him so much.
Superman forced himself to wakeup from this mystery thoughts ,as he woke up he swam away from the rock immediately and rushed back to the shore .

As he saw batman standing beside him,  unknowingly superman rushed back to the sky. With all surprise batman did nothing except to stare at the sky to see superman dissaper into the clouds........