it all happened on the boulavard

Taylor swift we wlaking down the street, more specificaly the holywood boulafart. she ha don blakc booty shorts and a seenthrough white shit, her legs glowed in the american sun and she flimped her hair over her shoulder. She had a concers tonigth and she qas not going to mis it. Her strippar heels clinky clonked on the streetf, but as she swas walkgn she spooted dongo trumps name on one of the stars on the boulavard, she got angry. She pulled fdown her blakc sharts and purple lacey panties, and began to do a big fat shit om the star. She biut her lip and sht her eyes tight ass the long brown lump slowly made its wy from between her big juicy bumcheks. She was immideietly taken by surprise when a deep sexy american danny devito soundig man voice called out to her, " what do you th9ink youre doing!?!?". She cut hebr hot snakey shit off as she stod up and tur ed around to the voice. She froze and time seemed to stop as she stard into beautifdl liugth bl;u eyes, with a big yellow mustach and dont even get he rstareted on the big sedy bushy brows. Taylor could feel heat pole up in the bototom of her plum,p stomach and she buit her lip onvce again. "Who are you?" she asked as she stared at the orange hairy sexy pulsing lu p in fortn of her. "Myt name is the loraax, i am protecttor of da hollywodd bolagurt and you jsutt took a shit here. That is not allowed." said the hairy orange man, in his sexy danny devito voice, tango was very aroused despite being tod off by da orangew man, allk she could thinjk about was da fact thaty he was not wearing pants, or knickers, she could see somnethign long and hairy sticking up against hos abdomen and could only star at at, she wanbted it in her bum."Oh mr lorgrats im so sorryu ididnt now i just sew dongle dumps nam and neededf to dirrrhoo, please forgives me, isds there nAyway i can make it up to yo? i have a conshit tonight, you can come for frre dsand get backstage tickets too." say tango as she lokjed at the longroxhe seemed tp contemplate it for naminuet buit then nodded, a sexhy smirk cumming acrooss hiss ornage features. "so logn as i get to tske you back to your place after the concert." said the lorngo in the sexiest voice taylotr ever heard since she dated joe jonas."y-yes lorax-senpai~!" she styood uo starigt and looked him death in the eyes, beginnig to get excited."yeppitydoo ok willsee youbthere." he winked and walked up t o the turd tayklor hacd done earler and ate it, he then staeted to fade away.taylor began to walke back to her hose, to geyy rede for her concert that nigth.she webnrt into thwe shoqwer to get ready, as she stold in the hot hto watyer all she ciould think of was the lorngax. she felt heat pool up in ther bloated sgomach again and sighed.she reached up the grab the hsower head in sham e and lowered donw to her cochie thagtbwas riddled with little woormy crabes and began to do something she wopuld regret, but she did not know she would regrt it bevcaude she was horgy.

:TIME SKIP:

tangol stepped out dza shsoswr in shame an d bevgan to dry herself. she caugth a g.lipse of herself in her big ol mirror and stared at her sagguyy bum. "dam ma ass fat" she said as she began to twerak like da tiktok gurlsa."yes.... it is fat...." said a low british voice behuibnd her, a voi ce that taylor immediatly recnosed.she whipped around anf caugth sight opf the british man she had had hot rock harfd divk hard sex witrth so many times, her ex, herry stylo."hairy!??!?!??!?!!?!??!?!!11!!?!?/1/" she exclaimed in fear, hee towl dropping to da ground, exposing her plump naked b ody."yes itt is i daaa british man lassy, harry tonsiles! i see hopu still have da stds i gave you bbg"]"hairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled, scare dfo her #life. taylor ran yto the door, but she was too slow, hIRY grapped her long pubes and bagdn to drag her pout daa window. uh oh taylgo wzs in danger..............

next chapter soon