Taeoh's Confusing Parents

Começar do início

-//-

"Are you guys really not getting back together, Jonginnie?" Mrs.Oh asks. Jongin looks at her pitifully "No," he shakes his head. 

"Why? You are Sehun and Jongin. You promise to always find a way back to each other." the woman says with a frown on her face. 

"I just don't think it's possible anymore. He's busy and I have to move on even if I can't." 

"Do you still love Sehunnie?" 

It's not a difficult question, in fact, the answer is obvious. Jongin nods "I do, I will always love him. He's my home." the woman smiles at the answer "Return to your home, Jongin." 

This time he really can't lie anymore "In the future if fate gives us another chance. I will." 

They talk a little more about Taeoh and soon he left after saying goodbye to Taeoh.

-//-

Taeoh loves weekends with Sehun, his dad takes him to parks, gets ice-cream and they always go grocery shopping together. The man feeds him any sweets he wants, unlike Jongin who only gives him 1 cookie a day.

"Are you having fun, Taeoh?" his father asks with a big smile on his face. Taeoh nods kissing Sehun's cheeks. "Yes Yes!"

"Daddy has to ask you something." 

"Ask me anything! Taeoh knows everything."

"Is your PaPa bringing home anyone?"

Taeoh makes a thinking face while his father waits for an answer, "Nope because Taeoh cried the last time."

About 6 months ago when Jongin was going on a date with a man named Moonkyu, they really clicked but then he introduced Moonkyu to Taeoh.

Taeoh threw tantrums shouting at Jongin "Only Daddy is my dad, not him! Will never be.", Jongin cried too looking at his son rejecting everyone who wants to take care of him.

That night Taeoh called Sehun with Jongin's phone secretly and told his daddy to visit him. Sehun spent that night at Jongin's place in Taeoh's room assuring him that no one is taking his place as a dad to the boy.

Ever since that day, Jongin doesn't even try to date anyone.

"That's my boy" Sehun sings-songs bumping their fists together. The boy pops another jelly in his mouth. 

-//-

The next morning, Jongin picks Taeoh up from Sehun's place. Their boy is already dressed in uniform ready to go to school. It's obvious who got Taeoh ready.

"How was your weekend, baby?" Jongin looks at his son from the rear mirror, the boy drinking his chocolate milk from a straw. "It was so fun, Daddy did everything I wanted to." 

Taeoh is just so happy with Sehun, no crying, and no complaining. It makes Jongin wonder if he is bad at parenting. "Really? Daddy bought you sweets didn't he?"

"A lot of them! Daddy's room is full of Taeoh's candy bags."

"Oh Oh, Daddy taught me how to speak Chinese too!" 

Jongin smiles at that, Sehun used to tutor other students Mandarin when they were in college to make money around Valentines so that he could buy Jongin flowers and gifts.

"Good job, baby. PaPa is so proud of you and I love you so much." the male adds. "I love you too PaPa." 

"Daddy asked if you are with someone," Taeoh says, for his age he sure does knows how to talk and is just too smart. Just like Sehun, big brain.