Part 2

Hello, this was hastly edited between 1-2 a.m so mistakes may be prevelent but I wanted to get this out for you guys. This ch was originally supposed to be longer, but it would have been too long should I have incorporated all that was supposed to be there so more of this scene is continued in the next ch.

the song for this ch is Singapore from the Pirates of the Carribean At World's End soundtrack bc its a pirate au so of course

damn im tired :)

edited: 7/7/24

Waves ruptured along the starboard of Stiles's ship.

The sopping, barnacle laden planks that made up his beloved vessel groaned under the weight of the collision.

The residue from the hit climbed in beads of rain, ruthlessly up and up, reaching for a freedom they would never obtain. Needles pelted back down, furiously drawn back to the sea while soaking Stiles and his crew in a rage unobtainable to any mortal man.

The sea charmer threw his face to the sky and raged right back; he was no mortal man.

A giddy smile pulled at the tendons of his neck. He splayed his arms out wide, and welcomed another downpour as his beloved shook wildly underneath him.

"I know, darling. I know," he crooned.

A war cry pulled Stiles from the thrill that set his veins alight.

A blue chuckle snaked out from between his lips. Stiles shut it away. Using his charmspeak would be too easy; it would provide too quick a death.

A man was headed straight for him, set on running him through.

Stiles's feet glided along the deck as he met the man's charge with his own.

The captain raised his dual blades, a final warning.

His enemy didn't hesitate.

Crossing the blades, Stiles caught the man's long sword before it could reach his person.

The sailor's pride was only bruised for a moment as he pulled the weapon back with enough force Stiles had no choice but to release it.

The captain wasn't concerned; it was clear the man didn't recognize the sorcerer he had taken on.

The man was burly and stupid, thinking he could get the better of Stiles with weight and strength alone. For that, he deserved exactly what he had coming.

Before the man's blundering form could overpower him, Stiles lashed down slices of electricity with a precision and earth shattering force even the ocean knew to be wary of.

The smugness, the surety, the cockiness of his rival withered and died until he was barely able to raise defense.

With one final blow Stiles skewered the man's neck on his steel.

His body dropped, just like how the desperate mists of seawater would always be called back to the cold clasp of the ocean. His opponent was a sack at Stiles's feet.

The captain took a step closer to his prize.

Red tributaries crawled closer to a glaring black iris, the blood flow would stop before it ever reached its target. From the puncture Stiles had dealt to the man's throat, the swollen tissue had stopped fighting for life as soon as it kissed metal.

What a nuisance.

Stiles couldn't have such a mess on his deck.

Another burst of a wave shook the ship, its reach topping the flagpole.