She moved low to the ground slicing the heels of a Titan before swinging the opposite direction, before flinging herself up and slashing the uninjured Titan across the nape. She landed on the Titan that was unable to walk slicing the nape and killing it.

Kyra flung back on to the roof finishing off the last one. She glanced over to see the progress Eren was making and nodded pleased.

Her eyes stopped, glancing towards a bakery and then to the two dead soldiers. She eyed the tanks of gas. She jumped to the other roof before grabbing the tanks. "Apologies." She moved down into the bakery finding flour. She landed back up on the roof.

"Well, it may be unorthodox but, to hell with it." She loosened the cannisters before propelling high above the six Titans. She dropped the sac of flour in the middle of the group. Kyra removed all four caps of the gas tanks and throwing them down. She looked down dully as she took out a lighter and a bottle of oil with a cloth.

She quickly lit the cloth before throwing it in the center. "Burn." She spoke harshly. She watched as an explosion occurred as heavy black smoke covered the group of Titans, blinding them.

She quickly moved through slicing the Titans. She landed back on the roof. And as the smoke cleared there laid the six Titans.

Her head snapped to Eren. He was close. "JAEGER! MOVE YOUR UGLY ASS! LET'S GO! GO!" Kyra screamed out encouraging him. She glanced down emotionless as the blood dripped from her. It dropped on the ground before evaporating. She glanced seeing a cut on her wrist. "Must've been the explosion." She concluded only to glance down at the tiles of the roof.

She stopped seeing large shadows appear over her. The girl glanced up unfazed. She calmly looked around seeing the Titans surround her. "Ah, I don't know if this is lucky or unlucky." She pondered out blankly.

Her eyes narrowed as she closed her eyes in thought of her memories, exhaling softly.

It started like a flicker, a tiny spark deep within her. She felt this feeling earlier back during the cannon fire, but this...this was stronger and built up with intensity.

Kyra clenched her fist, gritting her teeth. She growled loudly before yelling. She didn't know if it was to herself, the Titans, or the world. And just like that time felt like it had stood still.

Her eyes snapped open, "Fucking drop dead!" She yelled out loudly as large golden light glowed brightly into the sky like a beacon before encompassing the area around her. It traveled like a large wave increasing its radius by the second.

...

Armin and Mikasa snapped their heads hearing Kyra's shout. Their eyes widened in horror seeing her completely surrounded and overwhelmed. They could hear their heartbeats pound in their ears.

"KYRA!" Armin and Mikasa screamed out petrified. Eren turned this head and took a step towards her.

"Eren! No!" Armin yelled.

Eren gave a low growl.

"We can't deviate from our task if we do more people will die. More Titans will get in just like Shiganshina! And it would've been all for nothing! Kyra's sacrifice would have been for nothing! Just keep moving forward!" Armin yelled out through tears.