29

Yuri wanted nothing but to sleep, eat, repeat for the next couple years of her life. She trudged through the hallway as if the floor was a huge muddy dirt path, eyes half open and whole head full of curses. Sooyun completely ruined her day yesterday and she was feeling the least bit energised right now.

To make her day worse, first thing in the morning she saw a bolting Ten flailing his arms at her and a huge crowd of people cramped in a cluster. She didn't know where this was heading, but she also knew, that it was definitely not heading it a good direction.

"You're dating Jeno!?" Ten practically hollowed, catching the attention of some by-standers. It took her a moment to process before she pushed Ten aside and rushed towards the crowd, shoving everyone aside to see a Royal with her hands around a phone. The screen was filled with a blurred photo of her and a Jeno with their lips millimetres apart.

"Oh you're kidding" She exhaled sharply, gripping her fingers together. The photo seemed to come from the student news board as everyone began to pull out their phones.

A second before she was about to begin cursing at everyone, everyone's attention diverted to another figure that had smugly entered the scene.

Everyone feel silent as his presence weighed over everyone's voices.

"What's going on" He said rather monotonously, hands in pocket and hood low over eyes.

"You know what Jeno, do me a favour and go die in a hole" Yuri barrelled her way back and sped to her class. Of course, not only did she have Sooyun insult her yesterday and now she was publicly humiliated. It's been great ever since Jeno decided to throw himself on her.

Half way through her walk to her classroom, someone grabbed her wrist. In one split second, she whipped around and fired a fist in the guys face. Luckily it was Jeno, knowing her so well that he took a step back instantaneously so that her fist scraped over his nose.

"Nice seeing you too" He pulled a smile

"Take the photo down" She demanded, cutting the sweet talk

"I didn't put it up" He retorted back, grasping her arm to lower her fist

"Then who did" She scoffed, not completely believing him

"Why would I get someone to specifically take a picture of us kissing to post it when you were the one who pulled me into the classroom. I didnt willing hire someone to keep tabs on me, I'm not crazy"

"You've got authority right? Tell whoever did it to take it down" She huffed, looking up at him

"So you're dating me for authority? Doesn't seem like you" He knew she didn't mean that, he just liked messing with her

"First of all, we're not dating. Second of all, if I wanted authority I'd straight up go date the Grimm Brothers son. Prince Charmings have nothing but a title" She moved to the side and leant against the wall.

"Ouch, for both statement, by the way" He faked a hurt

"Just take it down, I don't care"

"It's not embarrassing dating me, in fact, it should be a type of honour"

"Wow I've met someone's who's ego is bigger than mine, and that is saying something" She patted him on shoulder

"Don't act like we've only just met" He brushed her hand off his shoulder, scowling. She chuckled for a second, cocking her head to the side to give him a raised eyebrow "Have I met the Jeno behind the hood?"

He paused for a second. Yes she was the only person he had openly taken his hoodie off for, but in all honesty, they didn't know each other like they pretend to. She wanted to know more about the person behind the black piece of cloth that shields his eyes. His favourite colour, his favourite food, favourite music and favourite movie. What he does as a hobby and what makes him happy.