jealous ✿ valerio montesinos⋆

requested by:: @aniialy

( ! SMUT WARNING ! )

TONIGHT, you swore that you were going to have fun. You didn't care how and didn't care where, you just wanted to live a little for the night. And that's what you got once you arrived at the club with Nadia and Rebekah.

You made sure you ordered something stronger than a Rum and Coke, and had the bartender refilling your glass after each time you finished it. This week was hell for you, especially when you broke up with Valerio because of his drug habit that he lied about to you. He swore for months that he was clean and that he would never do it again until Rebeca told you how he was at her house, trying to seduce her mother for drugs.

It was the final straw for you, seeing as you would sit and watch him destroy himself with drugs so many times. You were there every time for him to help him stop, and you were there to watch him relapse all over again. You couldn't take it anymore because he would always get upset when you'd call him out on it.

"Y/N," Nadia giggled, "How many drinks have you had?"

"I have no idea," You laughed, twirling to the music that blasted throughout the club, "And I don't care."

"Just don't mix, alright? That's going to make you babysit the toilet for the rest of the night," Rebeca advised and you hummed, continuing to dance with them.

When the song changed, you slowly stopped dancing, though once you did, your eyes met Valerio's. He was staring at you all night, especially when he found out that you were going to be here. He wanted to talk to you and have you forgive him once again. He knew you deserved better than him, but he felt like you were the only one that could truly love him.

You looked away and at Nadia and Rebe, "He's here," You told him, and when they furrowed their brows, you sighed, "Valerio."

"Ignore him," Nadia suggested, "Just pretend he's not here."

"And if he tries to talk to you, I will happily kick him in his balls for you," You laughed at Rebeca's threat, but felt her pull you close to her, "I was thinking you should get back at him."

"Back at him? How?" You wondered, before she motioned her head over to a guy at the club who was also staring at you from across the room.

"He's been eyeing you all night," She smirked, but you scoffed.

"He could have been looking at any of us," You chuckled drunkenly, "You don't know."

"Rebeca's right," Nadia confirmed, "He's been looking at you and only you tonight. He even watched you as you kept going to the bar."

You glanced back over at the guy, watching him raise his glass a little at you before you quickly looked away, "What should I do?"

"Go dance with him," Rebeca suggested and your eyes went wide, "Y/N, you haven't been with anyone else, but Valerio. You wanted to have some fun tonight, well there he is." You were convinced that she was right. You didn't really date anyone else, but Valerio- let alone, talk to someone else. Every time your relationship went down hill, somehow you both end up getting right back together.

"Okay," You breathed out, "I'm going." You watched as they clapped before you turned to walk your way up to the guy. He pushed himself lightly off the wall as you approached, his smile wide as he met your eyes, "Hey."

"Hey," He greeted back, "I hope you didn't find my staring weird, it's just I- I don't see a lot of gorgeous girls whenever I come here."

You smiled, "Do you want to dance?"