Ramesh-sahab par aap hai kon?

Som- zamindar Roy Choudhary ka beta, Somnath Roy Choudhary hoon mein.

Ramesh with wide eyes - kya?! Sahab mujhe maaf kardo! Mujhe se bohot badi galti jo gyi! Mujhe aap pe haath nhi uthana chahiye tha!!

Som took hold of the collar of the stranger in his hand and pushed in front of Naina.

Somnath- Mujhse nhi Naina se maafi maango!

Ramesh - Naina.. Naina mujhe maaf kardo! Mein Aaj ke baad tumse kya tumhari parchai se bhi door rahunga. Mujhe maaf kardo aur meri Jaan ko baksh do!!

Naina with disgust said - mere nazron ke samne se chale jao isse pehele mein tumhare khoon ke ilzaam mein karagaar mein chali jaun! He was about to run away when som stopped him.

Som - yeh iss ghar ka kiraya! Aainda se aas paas bhi dikhe na mujh se bura koi nhi hoga.

Som was looking at Nainas father with pure disgust but Naina was looking at him. She saw that his knuckles were bleeding. She rushed to him, tore the corner of her saree and started to tie up the bleeding hand. Due to sudden movement Som got startled and looked down to see Naina was crying and bandaging his hands. He with a little smile- Mere liye ro rhi ho?

Naina glared him with tearful eyes - nhi aapke bhoot ke liye! Hearing her som chuckled. Naina saw that corner of his lips were bleeding. She cleaned it up with her fingers. While she was cleaning som gazed at her face. There eyes met and got lost in each other eyes. Som saw it was filled up with concern and something else. Something which he wasn't able to analyse.

Bondita's house,
Bondita was helping her Maami in kitchen while Anirudh and Saurav were having a conversation about some changes in the society. Soon they were called for dinner. It was already night and all were about to sit for dinner when they heard some voices behind the bushes. Anirudh was confused while the other family members were equally confused but started to prepare for a war thinking that wild animals have entered the village. Anirudh who was watching the family being amused suddenly laughed seeing the attire of bondita. She was wearing some handi on her head, a long slender knife which is used to cut vegetables, a huge stick on her other hand. She was wearing a simple cotton saree, and moon had arrived in the sky. It was a half moon. The moon was shown brightly today. As the moonlight fell everywhere, Anirudh was able to see Bondita's face. Though for others she would be looking really beautiful right now but for Anirudh she was looking cute. They way the chatterbox was suddenly quite, the sweat which was in her forehead, and the scared look on her face. Anirudh was amused to see the fierce lady in front of him so scared that too due to some wild animals. He smiled in his thoughts and coming out of it he went towards bondita and stood beside her.
He whispered

Anirudh - kya kar rhi ho?

Bondita almost freaked out - aap kya pagal hai? Kaan ke paas aake khoos phoos kon karta hai! Apko pata hai kitna dar gyi thi?

Anirudh with a silent laugh in his mind and asked - waise mujhe pata nhi tha ki ek itni chappar chappar karne waali ladki, itna dar bhi sakti hai!

Bondita - ek sec! Mein bhala kyun darungi? Mein kisi se darti varti nhi hoon! Samjhe aap?

Anirudh thought to tease her said - han Haan Bondita Das thodi na kisi se darti hai, balki woh toh sabko darati hai! Kyun?

Bondita with a nervous chuckle - Haan... Haan Haan! Bilkul sahi kaha aapne, Yeh Baat na humesha yaad rakhna ki bondita das darne waalon mein se nhi hai!

Anirudh - ji devi mataa!

Bondita - devi mata!

Anirudh - jis tarah ke aabhushan aapne dharan kiye hai na toh devi maa hi lag rhi hai aap!