" How are we gonna tell them, how are we supposed to tell our kids that there's an alpha who's following them. We don't even know what he wants, our kids are in a pack, but he doesn't seem to want to follow any of us. " Derek was more than slightly confused, all the kids were in Scott's pack, almost all of them. Then an idea sparked in Derek's mind. " What if he's not after all our kids, what if he's just after two of them? " Derek looked over at Stiles and Lydia.

" Wait, you mean mollie and Trevor? No, they don't know anything about the supernatural world. Why would he go after them, that doesn't make sense? " Stiles tried thinking of every possible reason that the new alpha in town would follow around his kids.

" Stiles maybe you should tell- "

" No and I mean it Scott, I said I'd keep them safe, I'm never telling them. "

" Stiles, I think it's time we tell them, with the new alpha in town you never know what will happen, I'd rather have them prepared than not know at all and suddenly something bad happens. " Lydia rested her hand atop Stiles', but he wouldn't budge.

" No, I don't want them to be involved in this. I'm gonna go try and find out what he wants, I'll be upstairs. " With that Stiles made his way up the steps and into his and Lydia's room for the week.

" Scott, you have to get home to tell the kids. You're his best friend so maybe he'll listen to you, but they need to know. " The rest of the adults sat around the table thinking about a way to get Stiles to tell the kids and find out who the new alpha is.

" Don't you guys think it's weird that all our parents went on a trip together? " Trevor had joined the three girls in Mollie's room when they had come back from grabbing Lizzie and Hailey's bags.

" Trev, that came out of nowhere. " Mollie said with a little laugh, but then she started to think about it some more. " Actually yeah, they all haven't gone on a trip together since we were younger. "

" Maybe we should invite the guys over and we could all figure out why they all went away together. I'll text the group chat and Molls you text Zach. " Hailey texted the guys and they responded almost right away, Mollie texted Zach and he said he was on his way. The four waited and passed time while playing some music. Eventually, all three boys had shown up, they agreed to drive in the same car so Zach went and picked up Josh and Ashton.

They all greeted each other and then got straight to thinking of ideas on why all their parents would suddenly spring a surprise trip on their kids. Mollie and Trevor went downstairs to make some pizza rolls and grab drinks for everyone. " Do you guys think it has something to do with the wolf? " Ashton questioned looking at everyone.

" I think it might be, I texted my dad when Mollie came over and told him what happened, and then boom, they all take a trip together. "

" So we have a new alpha in town, my dad told me that's never happened. He said we've always had the same pack in town. " Lizzie said while grabbing a sweatshirt from Mollie's closet.

" It sucks, I hate that we can't tell them. We've known our whole lives about these types of things and Molls and Trev are clueless. " Hailey looked down after she said that.

" I get it, I feel bad that we can't tell them either. They're our best friends and we can't tell them our biggest secret. " Josh agreed with Hailey.

  " Can I tell her?  She deserves to know. "  Lizzie said while looking around.

" Lizzie you know we can't, Stiles would kill us. He also knows how to cover it up too, so I am not taking any chances. " Zach looked at Ashton with wide eyes telling him he was slightly scared of Stiles. If only he knew him when he was a sophomore in high school, nothing about Stiles was scary back then.