Chapter 1

"Mom!" yells Chase running down the stairs trying to go visit her friends before she leaves.

"Ok im leaving be back in about an hour," running out the front door.

( Phone call)

"hey Chase where are you" she scremed i cant really here her forreal with all that music playing and the yelling in the back ground

" I'm coming give me about 10 minutes" i hung up the phone and turned up music and let my top down sing until i got to Ariana and Cameron house and there was a lot of people there from school. When i was inside i looked for Ariana she was no where to be found.

"hey Cameron wheres Ariana?" I asked him

" Shes with Austin up stairs" he yelled I gave him the weird look and he nodded his head and asked if i wanted a drink i took the thing to the head.

"Damn girl slow down you have to go home." he laughed he walked out the room and Ariana and Austin came in look good.

" Hey when did u get here." Ariana smiled as Austin winked at me it was a little weird becasue he always does that and i just think it creepy.

" About 5 minutes ago." i told he as we walked down the staires and watching people play the dump ass xbox 1.

about 2 hours passed i was about to head home when i got a call from my mom yelling at me "Chase where the hell are you its been about 3 hours you better be at home in 10 minutes dammit." she hung up the phone

"hey Ari i have to go im leaving in about and hour for my plane"i huged her as she cryed not wanting me to leave. shes been my bestfriend since forever.

"Ima miss you girl and dont forget to text ok love you" i said letting go of her leaving out the door.

when i got to my car i cried cause she was always there for me and we did everything together and Cameron her twin brother i used to have a crush on him. kissed and never really talked after that. but Ariana told me not to talk to him because he just want sex. When i got home everybody was ready and in the car i drove my self cause i hate family trips with my brother and mom its so bad like you would even hate it. it took about 20 minutesgetting to the airport loading our bags and taking our sits and im happy im not sitting my mom.

6 hours later

they get to this big ass house and a gates to enter the house and when we enter the house theres was maid and a chef greeting us they showed us our room and everything. i was just thing that if my dad was here he would love it. ( he passed a way about 1 year ago in a car crash)

" Chase come down here NOW" Jason my older brother yelled his 23. i tried to ignore him but he can up to my room and draged me down staires.

" Time for dinner" the cooker came to the table and gave us our food about 20 minutes later i was hella fully and ready to sleep so i left and went to bed.