never let you go - jace norman

Thank you so much for 30k reads! I didn't think that it would blow up this much. Also this imagine...it do be spicy.

——————————————

I click the keys into my house and open the door. 

"I'm home!" I call out to my boyfriend Harry, while setting down the groceries on the counter. Harry comes out from the bathroom, in a towel, and drying off his hair. 

"Hey." He says planting a quick kiss on my lips. I smile. 

"I got some pizzas and..."

"Frozen pizza? Again? Don't you know how to cook?" He scoffs flopping on the couch. I raise my brow, ready to go off, but decide to let it go. 

"Yeah, but after a long day at work, I thought I could have a break." I mumble, but he just shrugs. I heave a sigh while also rolling my eyes. 

"I'm gonna go shower." I inform him. I see his face twitch a bit, and his skin goes a shade lighter. I realize how he responded to that, but decided to just ignore it because I really wasn't going to fight with him today. 

I enter the bathroom and turn on the shower. I begin to undress when my eye catches something in the drain. 

"Ew!" I exclaim, seeing bright red hair clogging the drain. My jaw drops. Who's har was this? My hair was no where near that color. I look closer to see that it was long, almost like a girls. I reluctantly pick it up trying not to gag and go into the living room. 

"Harry? What's this?" I ask, and Sam looks up from his phone. 

"Um...your hair?" He scoffs, making me furrow my eyebrows at him. 

"Harry, I don't think that my hair is bright red. This is not my hair." 

"Babe, I have no idea. DIdn't you have your friends over last week?" He suggests. I let out a small laugh, shaking my head. The past few months, I haven't had time for friends because of working overtime to pay for this stupid apartment while Harry sat and did nothing all day. 

"I've been working the past few months, not having anytime for my friends. I couldn't have had anyone over!" I yell, but he ignores me, brushing off my comment. I let out a huff of anger.

"I'm showering at Jace's place." I mumble, beginning to grab my stuff. 

"What, no. Don't leave, I'm sorry!" He begs, getting up from the couch. I push past him, slamming the front door in his face. 

———————————————

"So, he accused it of being your hair?" Jace asked as I come out of the bathroom in sweats and a t-shirt, while drying my hair with a towel. 

"Yeah. And last week, I found tampon wrappers in the trash. They weren't even the ones that I buy, and I had my period in the beginning of the month." I say walking over to the kitchen. I watch Jace's eyebrows furrow as he thinks.

"Yeah, something is...what are you doing?" He exclaims, watching me open the freezer and pulling out an ice cream carton. I hop on the counter, stabbing the spoon into it, and eating it straight from the carton. 

"I'm your best friend, I can do whatever I want." I say with ice cream stuffed in my mouth. He laughs, making me smile. He walks up to me from the side, making me look at him. 

"Just...let me know if anything happens okay?" Jace asks you in a serious tone. I nod, knowing that he was genuinely concerned. 

Even though Jace was my best friend, a part of me always wondered what it would be like if we were together. We basically acted like a couple when we were with each other, well, except for all the kissing. It wasn't like I didn't want to be with him, but I liked our friendship and I wanted it to stay that way.