🤺Chapter 16🤺

Natures POV
We started to feel the ground shaking.
"Um,guys"a cappella. "Does anybody else hear that"she said. We all start to look around trying to find we're it came from. "What is that?"fast forward said. "It's below us."wheels says as he touches his wheels to feel the vibration "I can feel it"he said. We just kept looking around and then than felt something in the middle and we started to get towards the walls. We than see purple tentacles come out from the ground. Wild put me behind him protecting me but it started to come closer breaking the floors. Wild grabbed my arm and pulled me as we ran down the halls trying to escape the tentacles.

We started running fast till a tentacle grabbed wilds arm behind me and he was struggling to get out so I started and my leave power putting the leaves around the tentacles trying to help wild. I was using a lot of power that my outfit changed. (👆🏻) wild ran toward me and I stopped using my power as Wild pulled me to the others and we ran FAST. Mind you I still had my outfit on. We ran to the middle of the hallway lost. "Witch way"facemaker said as we look around. I saw a big door at the end and pointed to it saying "That way!". But a tentacle came out from the floor blocking our way to the door I than used my vins by putting my hand to the floor and it rapped around the tentacle.

 But a tentacle came out from the floor blocking our way to the door I than used my vins by putting my hand to the floor and it rapped around the tentacle

Like this but it came all the way down
I made a sign with my hands for them to go but wild just waited into front of the door for me. I stopped and quickly ran to the door and grabbed wilds hand and ran inside to a a balcony. We than saw a purple slimy triangle thing that was moving. I was in between wild and ojo I just grabbed the railing seeing the big purple triangle thing in front of us. "Look at that thing."Wild said as he pointed to the thing.we than saw a door open below us and the president and a guy with a long white cape. I was confused saying "what the heck is the president doing here?". We also see two gourds behind them.

"So they're inside this thing? All of them"said the president. "That's correct"said the other man in white. "How long before the takeover begins?"said the president. "According to the supreme commander,less than a hour."said the man in white. "So soon?"said the president. "That's what she says,and she's never wrong."said the man in white. "You don't have to rewind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how it's gonna turn out?"the president questioned "all part of the process,I suppose"said the man in white. I thought about what the president last said than it hit me........Ms.Granada."What is that thing?"said facemaker as he interrupted my thoughts. "You heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens............in less than a hour,they'll send it down to Earth and start the takeover"said wild. "Well,then we have to stop them.let's go"I said as we were about to leave we saw Ms.Granada and 2 gourds in black suits came through the door. "Do you children have any idea what you've done?.........stealing one of the trains?.........turning headquarters upside down?........flying a alien into outer space. Hmm?"she said VERY sternly and VERY scary.

I grabbed wilds arm a little a little scared he looked down and me and put me in front of him holding my hand protecting me. But Ms.Granada started to smile and squeal. We all looked confused at each other. "Well done! Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you all would have been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship? So proud!"Ms. Granada said as she had a fake smile. We all looked at each other and I looked at wild and he just shrugged. "Wait,so we're not in trouble?"I said still confused. "Of course not.you are hero's"she said. Everyone started to cheer but me. As wild and me separated from the hug thing I took a few steps closer to Ms Granada with a curious face. I knew there was something wrong than it hit me.............................

she's a alien. I had a shocked face and stepped back a little. "And your lying"I said confidently. She gave me a small smile and said "what do you mean"she said said innocently. Than ojo showed wild and everyone her drawing of Ms.Granada with tentacles in her back. They all stop cheering when they see the president and 2 guards come back in the back and the guy with the white. "Save your breath,Granada they know. The president said as he faced us. Ms.Granada gave us a evil smile.

"Uh-oh!"guppy said as we back up a little. We than see purple tentacles come from there backs. Wild just brought me closer to him. "I KNEW IT. You WERE a alien!!!!!!" I shouted pointing at her. "How did you know"she said still smiling evilly. "I figured it out when the president said 'ever wonder why we bother with this when she already knows what's going to turn out' i immediately thought of you plus when you walk to put your hands to the side like your trying to balance something.............something heavy like a........idk..........maybe giant tentacles in your back."I said smirking a little at her. Her smil fads a little. "Smart I see"she said. "And I see you've been lying this hole time. Just like that fake ass smile you think is normal"I said smiling at her innocently. Her smile fads as the kids start to giggle a little and wild chuckles. "Well,then.........round them up!"she said.

A tentacle grabbed me and the other. But max being on my shoulder bit the tentacle and it grip kinda went loos so I got out of its grasp and tried to use my vins to grab its tentacle to flip it down but than another one grabbed me Evan tighter and I was not able to get out so I gave up...........

A/n sorry for not updating I just haven't been able to because of school but now that my grass went up a little I might post a little more. Also I just wanted to say Thank You you so much for 8.96k I am so thankful for all of you have read and I really hope you are enjoying this because if you are not and want we to change something I will.!!!!!!!!!!!
Also at the end I will probably post some small story's of nature and wild card and everyone else but mostly wild card.