NO. He wouldn't.

"How did Dominic know the power... nevermind, the witch told him, the bad sister" Isabella answered her own question but soon enough had another

"What was the witches name?" Isabella asked, she needed to find these witches, they had answers that nobody else had

"Of course there was Daphne and the other was called Dasiy but that's as much as I know, I am sure you can't blame me for not wanting anything to do with them. Anytime, I was near her all I could imagine was killing her for taking my mate and the information I did learn was overheard" Catherine shrugs, Isabella could see some sort of relaxation spread over her features as she told more information as if a weight was being lifted off of her shoulders.

"Where do we go from here?" Isabella asked, she had all this information but didn't know where to even to start

"You're Queen Isabella, you need to make that decision" Catherine explains, there is something in her eyes, admiration maybe? 

"Out there I am Queen" Isabella places her hand against her chest "In here, I am just a girl who loves and man and her children wanting to know her past and what it all means, how to keep those I love safe"

"Sometimes you have to push those fears back, become a robot and deal with the present matter in hand as a Queen should," Catherine says, it is clear she had to do this many times during her Reign as Queen

"No!" Isabella yells before settling down "You might have had to do that Catherine, I am sorry that you were in a loveless marriage with your mate but things are different with myself and Hunter"

"Is that why you went to meet Alexander without telling Hunter? How is he by the way? You're more like me than you want to admit Isabella, we know what needs to be done and sometimes that involves not telling the men in our lives just like I snook off tonight" 

Hearing this made Isabella's head swim, could she really by like Catherine? NO surely not, she didn't want to be anything like that women and yet as she tried to make sense of the information and the tasks she might have to do she was already thinking of how she could get around Hunter without telling him because he was still brazen, act first, think later man that he had always been.

"Don't bring Alexander into this, he is safe from you now" Isabella spits

"He was never in danger from me, in fact, I was the one who kept him safe, ensured he had somewhere to live, food to eat, breath in his lungs because if Dominic ha his way there would be no father for you to speak to" Catherine waited for a moment to let her words sink in "I am a lot closer to Alexander than you would think, I helped him and his mate to escape the castle... you're the first person I ever told that"

"His mate? Who? We found nobody else?" Isabella suddenly alert again, Alexander had had his chance at happiness but what happened?

"My best friend" Catherine tears glisten with tears 

"Is everyone involved in this, I'm starting to forget who is who?" Isabella says at a lame attempt at humour

"Remember when I said you were a cruel twist of fate, so was Alice. To this day I do not know how she discovered that Alexander was in the dungeons, she had no reason to go down there. Maybe the pull of her heart to her mate was just that strong but she found him, she would go down every day. Of course, she thought it was a total secret but nothing here is truly a secret and Dominic soon demanded that I talk to my best friend and warn her off, or something would happen - I didn't even want to think about what he would do to her for appearing to sympathise a prisoner. It didn't take her long to break down and tell me everything, she stolen smiles, brief touches of the hand between the bars, it was a heartbreaking tale" 

Tears slip out both women eyes at the think about the happiness that was felt in the darkest of times but even Isabella who did not know the full story knew there was heartbreak coming.

"I managed to create a plan for them to see each other in private without it getting back to Dominic, I didn't realise the silly mare would go and get herself pregnant though" Catherine smiles at the memory despite the harsh words, she clearly cared deeply for this woman.

"I can't imagine Dominic let them simply walk out of the castle," Isabella says dryly

"No of course not, I helped them to escape, bought them a house far away to set themselves up in, moved them around a couple of times but Dominic was always on their tails, never far behind, he suspected I was involved but never found evidence to prove it... the night the baby was born they were so happy, well that's what Alexander told me but it was to be short-lived, I didn't even know the baby had been born when I had to call and tell them that Dominic had h, had a tip-off and knew where they were and he was already on his way... poor Alice was just too weak, she forced Alexander to run with the baby, a girl, and she stayed behind and waited for Dominic and his men to turn up" 

"How could he leave her?" Isabella didn't judge him but she simply couldn't imagine walking away from Hunter knowing he was in certain danger

"She made him, Alice was amazing, she could convince anyone the sky was purple if she really wanted to. The last thing she told him was the name that the baby was to be called"

Isabella knew she knew deep down the name that would be falling from Catherine's lips...