Chapter 5 Attack on USJ

Começar do início

He's really doing it going to fight them all. Everyone else ran toward the exit while I and Midoriya watched as Mr. Aisawa was taking on everyone on the the villains om his own and winning.

Midoriya:"Hes actually holding them all off. "

Y/n:"It's amazing even though he's mostly an ambush fighter hes fighting off multiple people head on."

Iida:"Midoriya! Y/n! This is no time to be analyzing we have to go! "

We turned back and joined thr rest of the class only to see creature made of black fog cutting us off from the exit.

BlackFog:"Isn't this a fitting place for All might the symbol of peace to take his last breath. I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him there must have been a change in plans we could not have-."

An explosion rangout cutting of his rant Bakugo stood in front ready to fight.

Kirishima:"Did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you trar thus place to shreds?!"

13:"Get outta the way right now!! "

Black Fog"I'll skatter you all across this facility to meet my comrads and your deaths. "

He shot out thick black smoke enveloping the whole class.

The fog cleared as you were surrounded by scathing hot flames, and what looks to be common thugs.

Thug 1:"Look at this guy!"

Thug 2:"Look a hero wanna be. "

Y/n:"Dang it."

Thug 3:"Aww look he's shaking. "

Thug 2:"What's the problem never delt with real villains before?."

'1/5 Primal Release. '

Y/n:"Looking at all of you I still havent. " You say as your arm shifted, two villains rushed you.

Both threw weak looking straights, you catch both of their fist and crush them in your hands, pulling them closer yki grab both of there head and slam them together.

They both fell to the ground, as you stared at the rest.

Few minutes later a villain was sent flying threw the dome of the conflagration zone.

Thug 3:"What too afraid to throw a punch?!" One said sending a few jabs at me, easily dodging I grab his wrist.

Y/n:"No offence but you guys haven't been able to touch me."

I say before smashing his forearm in half, he started crying on the floor as you look the test were already dealt with.

Y/n:"Ya know, for real villains you guys didn't put up much of a fight."

You step over the crying thug searching for the exit.
...

We few off across the flood zone, only to land back into the water.

Asui:"You guys okay? Ribbit."

Asui asking keeping Mineta from drowning

Midoriya:"Yeah I'm fine, I can't believe we actually managed to get away. "

Midoriya broke from his silence and proposed an idea.

Midoriya:"We could sneak up to get a better look"

Mineta started frantically crying

Mineta:"Are you crazy, are you trying to get us killed!?"

Midoriya:"I'm not, but we can't leave Mr. Aisawa to fight on his own."

After some convincing we arive to the border of the central plaza we watch as Mr. Aiaswa dispatching the last few thugs.

Mineta:"Remember Midoriya we're just here to see how things are going alright." Mineta said worried.

Asui:"Ribbit."

Midoriya:"I know we'll get outta here the second anything seems dangerous."

We watch in finally came face to face with the last two. I gasp in excitement seeing he has the upper hand He meet them face to face.

Handz:"It was hard to see while you were jumping around, but I found your tell it's your hair."

The Villain began to desicintegrate Eraserheads sleeves as he continued

Handz:"When it's drops it must mean that you stopped using your quirk, you're having to blink more often don't push yourself too hard now you might just fall apart wouldnt that be a shame." He continued to disintegrate until he got to Eraserheads arm.

They separate as more thug come up swinging at Eraserhead he dodges now more slughish with his injury.

Handz:"That quirk of yours really isn't suited for drawn out fights against big groups is it? Don't you think you're a little out of your element here Eraserhead, you're much better at working stealthily your known for suprise attacks not fighting head to head. "

After taking a pause Eraserhead grabbed his scarf reading to continue the fight.

Handz:"You're still standing, you really are so cool. Oh by the way hero I am not the final boss."

What looked like a giant bird grabbed Eraserhead forcing him down to the ground. Then he started pulling and snapping his arm.

Mineta:"I can't watch his anymore we should be getting outta here guys."

The entity made of Black Fog appeared beside the main villain.

BlackFog"Tomura Shigaraki. "

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri, did you manage to kill thirteen?" Shigaraki Asked calmly as Nomu forced Aisawa's head into the ground.

Kurogiri:"The rescue hero is out of commission, but there were students i was unable to disperse and one of them got outside of thr facility."

In a fit Shigaraki uncontrollably scratched his neck

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri you fool. if you werent our warpgate I'd tear you apart from every last atom in your body. Let's go home."

Mineta:"Did I hear that right, did he say they're just gonna leave? "

Asui:"That's what it sounded like to me."

With tears of joy Mineta clung to Asui.

Mineta:"We're safe and don't have to fight."

Midoriya:"Maybe we could."

Before even you could sense Shigarki's hand was already reaching for Tsu's head.

Nothing.

Shigaraki turned back to Eraserhead

Shigaraki:"You really are so cool."

In a flash Midoriya went for a punch. Forcing a massive pressure wave throughout the plaza, his smach was blocked by the Nomu, but His arm wasn't broken...

Shigaraki:"Oh you're pretty powerful this smash of yours, are you one of All might's disiplses? Doesn't matter."

The Nomu reached down for Midoriya, as Asui reached for him aswell, and Shigaraki reached for once more Asui.

When the Door exploded open.

"Have no fear Students...

I Am Here! "