The Beginning

Main characters :
ross lynch

Main characters : ross lynch

Giovanna-malena ratner

Laura Marano

Rocky lynch

______________________________________________

One day Ross was backstage with his brother rocky for a tde concert.
The audience was already waiting for them and they peek out to see the audience and see a girl there that he stared at for seconds and then rocky sees ross looking at the girl and says :
Rocky :hey? What are you staring at?
Ross comes back to himself -
Ross:Huh? Nothin
Rocky: ok let's go in now, come on.

They go to the concert, they give the concert and during the concert he keeps looking a lot to this fan and the fan to him
Ends the concert and the fan goes to him in the meet & greet and Ross hugs the fan and she hugs him.
Fan : hey my name is Giovana and I saw you looking at me a lot during the concert ( gives a smile)
Ross: you were in the front row (smiles too)
Giovana: uhm okay
(they take pictures and then the fan leaves and after a while the m&g ends and Ross keeps thinking about Giovanna the whole time and Rocky notices it again)
Rocky: you basically fell for the girl ah?
Ross: huh? No.... Well it's pretty. But I have a girlfriend and besides she's a fan, that's all
Rocky : yeah and jaz wouldn't be happy to hear that!
Ross: Dude, don't tell her anything, she doesn't need to know, besides, I'm really good with her.
(Rocky looks at Ross and they laugh at each other)
Ross: let's go
( they both go home and at their house there is jaz and Alex waiting there with a special dinner)
Jaz: so how was the concert? (she arrives behind Ross passing her hands on his shoulders and then she turns to him, he looks at her a little bit and answers)
-It was.... It was good, with many fans (smiles to disguise being a little nervous and tired) look, I'm tired, I'm not in the mood for special dinners and stuff
(jaz looks at him a bit disappointed and answers)
- Okay, but at least you're going to eat
Ross: of course!
(he goes and sits down to eat since everything was already prepared, Jaz looks at him and doesn't hesitate to ask)
- Is something wrong?
(Ross eats and looks at her but sees that she is looking at him seriously and he stops eating)
- no. It's everything ok!
( he eats again and she looks at him a little suspicious but eats too )
( he finishes eating and goes off to take a shower and then goes to his room, checks his social media and goes to check the tags on Instagram and sees the photo with Giovana and likes the photo and soon after gets notification that she sent him a message)
[ hey, I was at your concert today and we took some pictures, I don't know if you remember me but you liked my picture and also you probably won't see this message so.... ]
( he sees it and right away he replies)
*yes I remember, only you didn't tell me your name, I'm guessing it's Giovana *
*yes it is and I said my name was Giovanna , as I told you I saw that you kept looking at me a lot, is something wrong?*
*oh damn, and nothing special, I just thought you were pretty *
*ahhhhhhh omg you think I'm pretty? you're kidding me right? I'm not even*
*yes you are*
*I don't think so but thank you*