New Things

-next day at 1pm-
(ross finally opens giovanna's message)
*hey giovanna, sorry for the late reply, i just wasn't in the mood yesterday, but now I'm better*
*I'm glad you're better, i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today or tomorrow, probably you don't want it *
*no i want, i need to do something to forget what happened*
*cool, do you want it today? *
*yes, at 3pm if you can  at the basketball camp, i feel like to play it *
*ahah okay see you soon rossy*
( after they both get ready to go)
(arrives giovanna and she sees rosa playing basket from the back and then waves to him)
Giovanna:hi ross!!! (walking  up to him)
( he turns around and sees her)
Ross: hey!
Giovanna : so do you wanna play with me?  ( looks at him smiling)
Ross: sure ( giggled) I'm gonna win anyway!
Giovanna: i guess we will see!
(they start playing and giovanna starts winning but then Ross wins after 1 hour of playing, tired, them both go sit at a bench in the camp)
(out of breath)
Ross : i won i knew it!!
Giovanna: that's not fair, you're taller
(She rushes her fingers in his hair and they look into each others eyes but then ross tries to avoid it and they both look away)
Giovanna: i should probably go, i hope you're feeling better!!  ( she catch her purse and walks to going out, ross goes behind and Grab her wrist)
Ross : don't go, i wanna talk to you....
Giovanna :okay
(ross sights)
Ross: is there something wrong with the me?
(she looks at him confused)
Giovanna : no... What makes you wonder it?
If it's about jaz she's not worth it!!
(he hugs her)
Giovanna : you may not know me since a long time, just a few weeks but trust me, I'm your fan and friend,I'll be here always!!
Ross: promise?
Giovanna: promise!  Now forget about her let's go to the disco tonight.
Ross : i don't feel like going anywhere
Giovanna :come on, you said you wanted to do something to forget and that it's my offer!!
(she reaches out her hand to make a deal)
Ross: I'm kinda tired!
Giovanna: you still have some hours before the disco it just starts at 10 pm its  16:30! You can sleep!
Ross: okay deal ( They Shake hands)
(they go to their own homes and get ready for the party while the time passes)
- it's the time of the party-
( they both meet at the party)
Giovanna :hello again!
Ross:hi
(fully with people around them)
(they were having fun dancing with the music until  a gross guy arrives behind Giovanna and holds her waist and tries to kiss her)
Giovanna : get off me you ass!
(Ross sees that and immediately Come near Giovanna and try to pull her  from him but the guy won't let her go)
Guy: well, well, well, look if is not the famous guy who his girlfriend cheated on! Ahaha ( he laughs)
( Ross gets pissed off and  punch's the guy on his face, the guy almost falls and immediately Giovanna runs to  Ross's back, the punch him back on face but then people  grab the guy  they take him away, Ross leaves the party furious and Hurt on his face, Giovanna grabs some ice From the drinks counter in a bag and run after him)
Giovanna: Ross wait! ( she screams while running to him, he stops walking in the middle of the street, it's 2am and there are no  cars Circulating, she arrives close to him and softly puts the ice bag on his face)
Giovanna: I'm so sorry, I... I... Should have done something!!
( Ross sights)
Ross: that guy was grabbing you like you were something, that pissed me off. I wouldn't let nothing happen to you! I can't stand these type of man, they are disgusting!
( she smiled and then  they  both walk into Ross's car)
Giovanna: I should probably go
( Ross feeling better but Even so with his   bruised face)
Ross: are you going alone? Without a car or someone?
Giovanna: yeah, i know it's not  a good idea!
Ross: come on, I'll take you home in my car!!
( he opens the Door for her and she feels kinda nervous , He closes the door and turns the car to get to the side of the He closes the door and turns the car to go to the  driver's side, he He comes in and closes the door and drives until Giovanna's home which is not so far away, he stopped the car and she puts back the ice bag on his face and he smiles)
Ross: thank you, for taking care of me!!
(she smiles)
Giovanna: always!!
( he puts his hand on her shoulder , looking into each others eyes, she drops the bag and she kissed him, He's surprised with that kiss but it's nothing he wasn't waiting for, immediately, images of Jaz kissing the guy came to his head, she stop kissing  him and he feels a big guilty on him, like he was cheating on Jaz)
Giovanna : I'm so sorry, I don't know what came to my mind...
Ross: It's okay... I liked but I just can't get off my head the images of Jaz and that guy and now I feel like I cheated on her!
(he looks down not to face her)
Giovanna : Ross?? She cheated on you! She broke up with you after that, it's all over social media....and now I feel guilty for saying that... I'm so sorry, for everything, I better go!
( she opens the cars door and walks out)
Ross: wait!!! I'm sorry, you're right I just don't feel good about dating anyone this early...
( Giovanna sights)
Giovanna: I get it, I shouldn't have kissed you, my mistake, and I understand you, but you can always count on my either way!  Talk to you later
( she smiles and walks through the door , they wave to each other and she closes her homes door and Ross drives to his home)