【Chapter 11】

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) looked at him curiously before going back to her stoic expression. "It's fine, you just startled me is all." (Y/N) reassure the young teen, though he was still apologizing.

(ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ! ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ! ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀꜱ.)

The young teen looked at me as his cheeks blushed a deeper red. "U-Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya, w-what's yours?" Izuku asker (Y/N) as she just let out an amused smirk. "My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you, ZuZu." (Y/N) replied playfully, finding his shy persona cute.

Izuku blushed a deeper red as he began to play with his fingers. "N-Nice to meet y-you too!" Midoriya squeaked out, closing his eyes as he began to feel embarrassed. 'Good going Izuku! Now she's going to think your some creep or something!' Izuku thought to himself as his mind began to race faster and faster, that is, until he felt something touch his hair, ruffling it gently.

"Alright then, nice meeting you ZuZu, but I do have to get going. Goodbye." (Y/N) said goodbye to him, though Izuku felt a little bit conflicted. Before (Y/N) could take another step Izuky quickly went and grabbed her wrist making her turn towards him.

"W-Wait, can I please come with you?" Midoriya asked (Y/N), his eyes beginning to water. (Y/N) looked at him as his eyes began to slowly make an effect on her consciousness. Closing her eyes tightly (Y/N) was able to let out a proper sentence. "Why?" (Y/N) asked him, though Izuku seemed to also be confused on this.

'Why, why do I need to go with her? Ah, yes, because I basically know not what is going on and what is this place, all I remember is my name...' So finally, Midoriya found his reason. Looking up at her Izuku bowed down a perfect 90 degrees. "The reason being that I don't know where I am! All I remember is my name and that's it... I just woke up here and began to walked around, that is until I found you." Midoriya said confidently, though, in the end, his voice began to get smaller and smaller as he again began to play with his fingers.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes as she looked at him directly in the eyes as his eyes were shining a bright (F/C). Finally, the color began to glow dim as she smiled. "Alright then, just stick close." (Y/N) said, beginning to walked ahead again as Izuku smiled brightly and began to walk behind her.

Finally getting out of the forest they entered a clearing as a village was ahead of them, though there was a slight problem, there was a bunch of bugs surrounding it. (Y/N) sweatdropped as she let out a sigh, turning towards Izuku she let an apologetic smile get sent his way.

"ZuZu, do you mind if I carry you for the rest of the trip? I don't really think you would want to deal with that hoard of mosquitos trying to suck you dry, yeah?" (Y/N) asked him, though Midoriya just looked at the hoard of mosquitos and nodded. "I won't mind, though do you really think we can get through that hoard?" Midoriya asked her, looking at her in confusion.

(Y/N) just gave him a reassuring smile, "Yep! If you'd like, we can fly instead?" (Y/N) asked him enthusiastically, excited to fly for once in a while. Midoriya looked at her quizzically, though he nodded nonetheless.

(Y/N) smile turned bright as she ran away from him a few feet. "Okay now, when I transform you climb up, okay?" (Y/N) asked him, though she didn't give him time to reply as she transformed into her dragon form.