【Chapter 11】

Start from the beginning

'I see... Meliodas must have changed me, I should thank him later.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she made a mental note. Walking towards her closet (Y/N) opened the closet doors and peered inside as the only light was the burning sun.

Looking around (Y/N) just sighed as she decided to just pick out random clothes and hope that it works out. Grabbing a random hanger (Y/N) took off her clothes and placed the undiscovered clothes on the bed as she took off the clothing and put it on quickly, hoping that Meliodas doesn't arrive while changing. Thankfully, she answered was answered as to when she fully put on her clothes there was no Meliodas.

Smiling slightly to herself (Y/N) walked over to the full-body mirror and looked at herself fully.

'Well, looks good enough, and it's long too! It won't stop Meliodas though, but it will make me feel more protected from him, so I suppose that's good

'Well, looks good enough, and it's long too! It won't stop Meliodas though, but it will make me feel more protected from him, so I suppose that's good. Maybe I should style my hair... no, I should leave it exactly like it is, it's going to get ruined anyway since we are going to break out Ban, which means I will be having to do a lot of running and fighting.' (Y/N) concluded in her thoughts as she gave a satisfied nod to herself.

Walking away from the mirror (Y/N) walked towards the door and opened it as she walked down the stairs and into the bar. Looking around she found no one around, not even Meliodas or Diane, or even Elizabeth, nor Hawks. Feeling nervous (Y/N) walked around and tried to find the others, though they weren't there.

'Did they... leave me?' (Y/N) asked herself as she put herself in a thinking pose. 'Though, Mama Hawks is still moving- Oh wait, nevermind, she just stopped.' Walking towards the door (Y/N) opened it as she stepped out and closed the door and stepped onto the grass. Wanting to find her comrades and owner (Y/N) followed Meliodas's scent as she walked through a forest.

Looking around she saw the sun's piercing rays piece through the gaps of the branches of the trees as it made little spotlights on the ground, but it was often shooken by the wind as it made the leaves and spotlights dance.

Feeling calm (Y/N) relaxed her shoulders as she let out a fond smile. "So this is what my ancestors wished to protect... I also wish to protect this life form." (Y/N) whispered to herself, though her relaxed form immediately became alert once a nearby bush rustled, and out came the weasel- I mean human.

Backing away from the unknown life form (Y/N) made a defensive stance as she glared at the unmoving creature, though the creature only let out a muffled 'why' and quickly got up, a deep blush clear on his face.

The young boy looked up at (Y/N) as his eyes showed signs of nervousness. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-to spy on y-you!" The young freckled teen quickly spoke, waving his arms around in a silly manner.