Chapter 13

Eret carried Sapnap through the woods. He hadn't stopped. Slightly to rest or eat maybe, but that was it. He had been walking for a while, one maybe two days? The ex-king had lost count. 

   He now sat on the edge of a stream, Sapnaps unconscious body beside him. It scared him that the ravenette hadn't woken up yet, but it was better then him in pain. 

   His clothes had caught the most of the blast, but his right hand and right side of his face was still burnt. 

   Slowly, he cleaned the burned man. Carefully going over his burns and re-wrapping them. He also was able to salvage a backpack, so he clothed the ravenette as well. 

    Then he pulled the last potion he had from his bag, careful not to spoil the precious drops he had left of it. Slowly, he put the base of the bottle up to his friends lips. He moved his other hand to Sapnap's throat, so the man drank it. 

  Leaving Sapnap by the stream, (but making sure he couldn't fall in) Eret set up camp for the night. He hadn't slept in two days, and knee if they were to keep on going he was going to have to rest.  

   He was able to find a nice cave for the two of them, so he carried Sapnap there. Once he got Sapnap settled on a cot, Eret sat down himself. 

   Once he was down, Eret passed out. It was like his body was craving sleep, his mind just completely shut off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnap was lost. He found himself walking down a hallway, where doors apon doors lay. It was like a void? Sapnap couldn't tell. But he was being pulled somewhere. 

  It was a certain door. Unlike the other ones, which were made with oak. This one was spruce. It was next to a birch door. It was odd, the rest of the doors were oak. But these, these were different. 

   One man stepped out of the spruce door. He was wearing a suit with white and black. His eyes were green and red, with a grown bestowed on his head. 

"It's rabboo you idiot." A voice in head said. 

Another man, in a bee suit, followed him out. He was shorter, with a smaller build. It looked like he was wearing a helmet too. 

"Thank you Xisuma. I didn't think we had a chance." 

The man nodded "of course Ranboo, it's what we do. Now, may I ask where your going next?" 

  Sapnap knew him from somewhere. He couldnt place it. The whole getup reminded him of tubbo. 

  Made him miss Tubbo. Tommy too. Not bossy Tommy, but when the kid used to be a kid.  But being forced to grow up, Sapnap knew from experience that it wasn't the best thing for Tommy or Tubbo.

  Sapnap snapped back to the scene before him.

" -And I'm going to visit the lead I was telling you about. Well no one knows his whereabouts, so I figure I go pay a visit to some of the Originals." 

 "Do you have contacts? You know we're an original server correct-" 

Ranboo looked kinda shocked, but dismissed the man. 

"I've got everything in order. And no, I didn't think hermit craft was that old-" 

Hermitcraft- that's it! Sapnap thought to himself. 

    He and the dream team had actually met some of the hermitcraft members at this tournament called mcc before. They were powerful. 

wait. If hermitcraft is powerful. And they're trying to save us, which I'm assuming they are then….Oh no. 

Sapnaps thoughts raced through his head. 

Schlatt could already be prepared for them.