"Surely you must want to know what is up there?" Isabella asks, she was so confused by his behaviour 

"I guess but I'm over it now, just accepted it plus I don't know how to get in" Hunter says clearly not wanting to talk about this topic anymore

"C'mon, just bust through the door" Isabella grins knowing he has done it before

"Don't you think I tried Bella, I was so frustrated to go through all that effort and not have anything to show for it but the door was old and thick and wouldn't budge" he shrugs

"I know it's stupid but I feel drawn to there, I really want to go up there," Isabella says unable to explain herself why she wanted to explore

"If I ever find an old looking key that might fit the lock we can go explore, okay?" Hunter says, Isabella could tell she had gotten all the information he would and Hunter would no longer talk about it so she accepted it and let him lead her aware from the stairs.

Isabella starts to climb the stairs and although something feels different, she doesn't feel worried because she knows the door at the top of the stairs is locked so although this seems pointless Isabella accepts it without a fight.

At the top of the stairs, Isabella watches as her hand reaches out and touched the cold metal of the door handle which seems entirely out of place against the wooden door. Much to Isabella's surprise she manages to open the door and slides in. The pull finally seems to stop and Isabella is now in control of her limbs, she wants to run in the opposite direction after so long wanting to explore but Isabella notices that the voices she heard before are louder but more importantly there is the wail of a baby.

Isabella takes a small step forward, the room is lit only by candle and she sees who people bent slightly over something on the table, that something could only be one thing, the baby who is crying. Isabella feels a tug on her heard and anger in her chest and the thought that this could be one of her babies even though she knows somehow that it is not.

Taking further steps forward, Isabella stays silent, fearful that the people around the table will hear her. It takes sometime for Isabella to realise that the two people in front of her are in fact Catherine and Dominic but they are much younger, Isabella can't help the gasp that escapes her lips, she slaps her hand over her mouth but frowns in confusion when neither Dominic or Catherine turns around.

"What are we going to do with it?" Catherine asks with pure disgust in her voice, Isabella's head is starting to hurt at the continuous screaming of the baby, a cry that is of complete fear.

"You know what" Dominic replies impatiently, almost annoyed that Catherine asked the question in the first place 

"I don't know if that is a good idea" Catherine says shakily, she now sounds fearful too "If anyone was to find out..."

"Are you going to tell?" Dominic booms, as he turns to his side Isabella can see his eyes lit with fury

"N-no of course not Dominic" Catherine shakes, she looks over her shoulder and Isabella winces nervously but relaxes when it appears that Catherine looks straight through her, she doesn't know that Isabella is watching.

"Well then, shut up" he growls, a glint in the candle light catches Isabella's eye causing her to notice the dagger in Dominic's hand, he has a grin on his face which makes Isabella shiver, she needs to save this baby.

Isabella rushes forward and her feet abruptly stop as she drinks in the sight of the baby, it looks to its left and seems to be the only person in the room who can see Isabella, it calms him momentarily. It is a little boy with blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes, he hand reaches out but Isabella is frozen in place, this baby is newborn, she is sure of it due to the prescece of the stump of umbilical cord still in place at his navel.