Kyra sighed standing back up only for Mikasa to catch a glance of what Armin meant. She gasped with wide eyes. "No. Kyra, he's right. Your eyes, they're pink."

"Maybe it's the lighting. Anyway that's not important. We need to get Eren." Kyra informed.

"Armin! Kyra! Mikasa! Hey, are you guys alright?" Eren asked in concern. He stopped staring into Kyra's eyes.

"Kyra, your eyes." Eren said in shock.

"So I've been told. Nevermind that for now." Kyra said brushing it aside.

" Eren. How'd you--?" Armin started to question only for him to be cut off by Eren.

"I don't know! But look. It's already starting to vaporize, just like the corpse of a Titan. Let's get out of here! Hard to tell if they're watching and waiting, or just totally dazed. I suppose it doesn't really matter much either way. I'm sure once the smoke clears they'll resume the attack. After seeing this, I think we've blown any hope of reasoning with them." Eren said before his eyes widened slightly as he recalled something.

He grabbed the key that hung around his neck. "The cellar. I'm starting to remember. This key...Our house in Shiganshina! My father said I'd have to go back there. Everything hinged on it! I think it's why he gave me the power to transform. If I can make it to our cellar, I might learn the Titans' secrets. Why did he keep this stuff secret? How many thousands of Scouts have already died because my father didn't share this information? It could be the last chance humanity has! And the answer's been hidden away under our house this entire time? Is he insane? Damn him! Where have you been these last five years, Dad?" Eren vented in anger as he punched a rib of the skeleton.

Mikasa walked up grabbing him by the shoulder. "Eren. We have other business to deal with."

"Right." Eren agreed.

They moved behind the skeleton as it began to crumble. They kneeled, huddling together. "Listen. I'm getting out of here." Eren said causing Mikasa and Armin to gasp.

"Where? And how?" Armin question.

"Anywhere but here. Then I head over the wall and straight to Shiganshina. But I'll have to become a Titan again." Eren informed.

"You can transform at will?" Armin questioned.

"It's not a bad thought. But the problem is that this was your first time transforming at will. You transformed another time before that. Who's to say your form will hold up, Eren. The first one was an entire form with skin and this one, here, is nothing but bones. What if, there's a cap on how many times you can transform? Going on this plan alone, does not give you a guarantee that it will work for a third time. A back up plan, maybe. But this shouldn't be the first plan to go on. There's just not enough information about this topic at the moment and relying on this plan alone is far too risky. Maybe we can try to intice them with an offering." Kyra explained to him.

"Kyra, to be honest, I don't know how I'm doing it. I just know that I can! It's hard to put into words, but it was like reflexive, see? In that moment, my mind subconsciously focused on stopping the cannonball. That's why it's decaying. It only had the endurance to meet that task. Next time I'll be stronger. I'll be a fifteen meter high Titan-slayer just like I was before!" Eren declared as he looked over at the girl.

"Tch. Such a damn stubborn, bull-headed boy, always recklessly charging full-speed ahead. I get where you're coming from, Eren, I really do. But still it's far too risky for that to be your first option. I know there isn't much time, but think logically for a second in your life." Kyra said trying to reason with the boy. Blood dripped from Eren's nose causing concern to Mikasa.