Kyra just shrugged her shoulders indifferently. "I'm ambiguous at the moment." Kyra said boredly.

"Let's talk this out! None of them understand the situation! That's why fear's spreading among them!" Armin argued.

Kyra's eyes grew dark and cold. A sense of hostility formed. "Yes, and it's that fear that is making them lash out at their own kind, Armin. Take a good look around you. Look at their faces. Do they look like they can be reasoned with? They're too petrified by fear. Afraid of the unknown, and instead of pursuing answers, they lash out like feral animals, ready to kill anything they fail to understand. Heh. It's simple-minded and disgusting, but that's how humans are. That's how they've always been. Reverting back to savage ways and primordial instincts that caused bloodied wars and constituted the bearings for hatred. Here's a word of advice, sometimes the more prominent and obvious threat to humanity is not the greatest one to fear. A seemingly smaller threat will cause far more calamity and suffering, taking humanity by suprise, and sweeping the feet from right under us. So tell me, do you think that these soldiers, trained to kill on sight without questions will listen to reason?" She spat out coldly with rage as she growled lowly. Her hands gripping the handles of her paring swords tightly as they trembled from rage.

The three gasped at her words glancing at her in shock.

"K-Kyra?!" Armin muttered in shock. He glanced down before closing his eyes in thought.

"It doesn't matter! We have to try!" Armin argued back.

Kyra's shoulders relaxed as she exhaled a breath. She closed her eyes, "Very well. I trust you. Give it a shot."

"I'll ask one more time! Are you a human or Titan?" Woerman shouted out slowly losing his patience.

"I'm human!" Eren shouted out.

The comander raised his hand up signaling to the Garrisons standing by on the cannons.

Kyra and Mikasa ran back

"Armin! Kyra! Head for the wall! I got Eren!" Mikasa shouted.

"Wait! Stop!" Eren yelled out as Mikasa grabbed him.

Eren wormed his way out of Mikasa's hold and pulled her along. They raced towards Kyra and Armin before Eren grabbed a hold of the three.

In a matter of seconds the cannon fired, Eren bit his hand and lightning sparked. What awaited them was a perplexing and baffling sight.

In that split of a second moment something sparked in Kyra. It was an odd feeling, but it felt powerful. It gave her strength. It felt vaguely familiar and comforting in a sense.

Her attention focused behind her on Armin and Mikasa. "Are you guys okay?" She asked before stopping and looking up. The three of them resided in the ribcage of a Titan's skeleton.

Smoke covered the entire air thickly. Kyra glanced back down hearing Armin mutter as he trembled.

"I know I heard them fire their cannon at us, and then--Then there was a tremendous crash and a blast of heat. And apparently we're now in the innards of a giant skeleton." Kyra bent down putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Eren did this for us, Armin. That's all we need to understand for now." Mikasa said glancing at him.

"Armin? Are you all right?" Kyra asked again.

Armin shakily raised his head before gasping stunned, "K-Kyra, your eyes. T-They're not red anymore."

Kyra raised an eyebrow at the statement. "You must've hit your head." Kyra said brushing his observation off, thinking it was a concusion.