Chapter 4: The Twins Face Off: Goodbye Aika

Start from the beginning

"So you know about my special flames" Aika says as she stands back up

"Of course" Kakashi faces her "my sensei taught me all about them and how dangerous they are"

"...if you knew about my power" Aika glares at him "then why didn't you train me"

"It's too dangerous for you and for anybody else" Kakashi tells her "Aika we had your best interest-"

"I don't wanna hear it!" Aika punches the ground

The ground crumbles, Naruto and Kakashi jumps away quickly. Naruto peers down to see the deep pit had black flames at the bottom.

"Be careful my dear big brother' Aika smirks at him "if you fall in, you'll burn to death"

Naruto's eyes showed fear and he looked at Kakashi "I can't-"

"I know Naruto, but you have to fight her" Kakashi tells him sadly "She's an Akatsuki member now.. she's no longer your comrade"

Haruto, Sakura and the old lady Chiyo showed up.

"Naruto, Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura calls out

"hmph, you're still alive" Aika says in disproval "it seems Naruto isn't the only one who's grown stronger"

"Sakura watch out" Kakashi says pulling her away from the cavern

Sakura sees the flames at the bottom "oh my god!"

"Heh" Haruto smirks "5 vs 1, it seems a bit unfair in her favor"

"Hold on" Kakashi holds his arm out in front of Haruto "this opponent.."

"It's Aika" Naruto tells them

"It's Aika!" Haruto and Sakura shout turning and looking at the girl in front of them

"Their's no way.." Sakura looks at them "She's all grown up"

"That's what happens to normal humans you idiot!" Aika shouts "You all grew up too!"

"Damn it" Haruto takes a step back "she has Stage 5 of the Fenikkusu"

"You know I was right to leave that stupid village" Aika tells them "Everybody there was holding me back, I had so much more potential then I believed back then. I finally.. finally found someone willing to train me.. and now.. I'm more powerful then any of you" Aika takes a fighting stance "so try me!"

Naruto, Haruto, and Sakura all took a step back.. they couldn't bring themselves to fight her. The Aika in front of them wasn't the sweet little girl they all knew.

"Guys!" Kakashi shouts "move!"

The group all dodges as a fireball lands where they once were. Aika takes out her sword and charges forward, Kakashi blocks with a kunai.

"Aika if you stop now you can still come back to the village" Kakashi tries to reason with her

"Go back to that village no thanks" Aika pushes him back

Kakashi dodges her sword as it cuts his arm "Aika-"

"All I ever wanted was some recognition!" Aika shouts bringing her sword down again, Kakashi dodges as she keeps attacking and shouting "but no, I was the monster that lost control and burned thousands to death! When I was 2! I was a baby! As I grew up I was called weak! Pitiful! Even my own brother looked down on me!"

Her team stands off to the side watching the fight with concern, Naruto clutches his chest in pain.. not any physical pain, but an emotional one he felt in his heart.

"Nobody ever trained with me!" Aika continued shouting and attacking "Sasuke was the only one who actually cared! But he left! Because he wasn't strong enough! WELL GUESS WHAT, I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ANYMORE! I AM STRONG!"

Aika's eyes glowed and her body was covered in black flames, it was her jutsu Phoenix Soul, but it activated on it's own..

"RED STOP!" Deidara yells appearing in the trees more injured then before, he's been fighting Guy's team "You're loosing control! You'll kill everyone including me!"

Aika's flames spread across the ground and to the trees, the forest began to burn in black flames. The black fire kept growing by the second, it would consume everything and not stop until everything is ash.

"We have to get out of here!" Haruto shouts "Now!"

Aika shouts in pain as she begins to lose control of her kekkei genkai, the black flames on her body began to burn her.

"Aika!" Naruto tries to run to her

"No Naruto don't!" Kakashi grabs onto him

"But she's my sister!" Naruto cries

"I know Naruto.." Kakashi holds onto him tighter "but she'll kill you"

Aika collapses to the ground as the group quickly tries to escape the forest fire with Guy's team.

"Do you really think you'll all escape" Deidara appears in front of them "this is where you die" he takes a piece of his clay bird's body and chews on it "I think it's about time I reveal my ultimate work of art." 

His body slowly began to expand in size.

"Everyone, get out of here immediately!" Neji yelled. 

Deidara self detonated, both teams attempted to flee from the blast but Aika's black flames covered the forest making it almost impossible. At the last second Kakashi reopened his Mangekyou Sharingan, sending the explosion into a vortex.

"It worked.. just in time" Kakashi falls over from exhaustion

"What do we do?!" Sakura shouts

The two teams back together as the flames surround them, they close their eyes preparing the be burned alive until it suddenly went out. They open their eyes and look around.

"The fire's.. gone" Sakura looks around

"That means that either the user put them out or.." Guy trails off looking at Naruto

"Aika!" "Ai!" Naruto and Haruto both run off into the area of the forest Aika was in

That part of the forest was all already ash.

"Naruto.." Haruto falls to his knees at a pile of ash

"W-what" Naruto walks over

In the middle of the pile of ash was a crossed out leaf headband. Naruto's eyes widen as he falls to his knees. The rest of the group rush over and watch the two boys sadly.

"This is why nobody would train her" Kakashi says weakly "the fenikkusu is too dangerous for anyone to use"

"She lost control.. and lost her life" Neji speaks

Sakura began to cry, Haruto walks over to her and hugs her.

"...she was my little sister.. no matter what" Naruto cried as he held her headband to his chest "This is all my fault! I should've never looked down on her! She ran away and joined the Akatsuki because of me!"

"Naruto.. it was all of us" Kakashi tells him

Naruto cries as he shouts into the sky "Aika!"