𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

'Hi Daniel,' Naito smiled, patting the seat beside him and Midori.

'What are you two doing?'

'Talking and thinking,' Naito answered, eyeing Midori, who had returned to her own world.

'What score did you two get?'

'Eighty and seventy-six,' Naito responded, watching as Daniel's face lit up in astonishment.

'Woah! I mean, most of us already expected that━'

'Really?'

'Yeah.'

'We did too,' Naito nodded, not sure if that was true or not.

'Who are you voting for?' Daniel asked, lips curling into a smile.

'Don't worry, Daniel, we won't vote for you,' Midori answered, having pulled out of her own thoughts. She gently nudged the side of Naito's leg with her own, silently telling him to stop bouncing it.

She usually didn't mind it, but the circumstances were a bit different and her stress levels were high and her nerves strained.

'Are you sure?' Daniel asked, eyes darting between the twins.

Naito nodded. 'Positive.'

MIDORI PRESSED HER TONGUE TO HER INNER CHEEK, silently listening to the four other boys talk

MIDORI PRESSED HER TONGUE TO HER INNER CHEEK, silently listening to the four other boys talk. Her eyes met Jay's. He offered her a small smile and Midori couldn't help but smile back, her worries disappearing for a split second.

'I kept thinking about being sent to the Ground,' Heeseung admitted, eyes travelling down to his own hands.

'Why,' Naito asked, head in his hands.

'Yeah, why are you thinking about that?'

'If I kept thinking about going there I feel like I'll be angry and I can do it better when I actually go to the Ground,' Heeseung explained, leg bouncing up and down.

Midori's eyes cast downwards to his leg, her hand reaching out, placing itself on his knee to stop him. Brown doe eyes meeting hers, Midori looked into his eyes, hand still on his knee.