"Any sign of him yet?" Violet asked her second eldest who was on top of his horse. Benedict sighed as he put on his black gloves. "Should your brother wish to be obeyed as Lord Bridgerton, he must act as Lord Bridgerton. Where is he, Benedict?"

"I do not know," he told his mother, who hummed and walked to their carriage.

Little did they know, the Viscount was rather occupied with a certain opera singer. Of course, everyone in the family suspected who he was with, except for his little sisters, who were utterly oblivious of such matters.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Carlton House, London

The Bridgertons arrived at Carlton House, the official residence of the Prince Regent and the Princess Royal, and Anthony hopped down off his horse before he walked towards his family.

"Anthony! You are here," Daphne said, surprised.

"Of course I am here, Sister. I'd never miss such an important day for you and our family," he said.

"No, you would just be late for it," Violet stated, receiving a glare from her eldest son.

"Shall we?" Anthony asked as he locked arms with his sister, and with much excitement and nerves, the Bridgertons entered the palace.

Today is a most important day, and for some a terrifying one, for today is the day London's marriage-minded misses are presented to Her Majesty The Queen. May God have mercy on their souls.

It is said that this season, Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, will finally make her debut, a moment awaited by many possible suitors. With her perfection, beauty, kindness and compassion, The Princess Royal will have no trouble with this, or any other season for that matter. Although, this author will not be surprised if we end up having a Royal Engagement by the end of the season.

"Where is my daughter?" The Queen asked Brimsley, her manservant.

"Her Royal Highness is getting ready for her grand entrance, Your Majesty, just as you ordered," he answered truthfully.

"Very well," the Queen nodded in approval and continued walking to the room the event would take place.

In the Princess' chambers, Fatima was finishing up with putting on all Charlotte's jewels, and the Diamond Diadem. The moment she placed it on the Princess' head, she felt shivers going down her spine.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Your Royal Highness," Fatima smiled.

"Do I?" Charlotte questioned with a sigh.

"It is alright to be nervous," she leaned closer to her. "But you look absolutely breathtaking."

Charlotte took a deep breath, and nodded at Fatima with a smile. Before her mind could be invaded with insecure thoughts, a knock on the door made her sigh.

"Come in," she said, and the door opened to reveal her brother. He just stood there, near the doorway, eyeing his little sister as she stood from her vanity and stood in front of him. She made a curtsy for him, and took a deep breath. "Hello, Brother."

"Oh, Sister. You took my breath away," he smiled, Charlotte did the same by hearing the sincerity in his voice. "It is time. Are you ready?"