the beginning

your POV:

This all started a year ago when you and Armin were dating. The two of you only dated for about 3 months. After the 2nd month, you decided to sleep together as you knew how Armin is and wanted to wait until you both were comfortable with sex.

You were each other's first.

About a week after Armin came to you clearly nervous to talk. He broke up with you. He told you he was gay. You remember it just like it was yesterday. The sobbing, you holding him to your chest as he cried. He didn't want to hurt you, he didn't want you to hate him.

You reassured Armin that you understand and will always have a love for him. After about a week later you started sleeping with Eren.

You and Eren had stable duties together. Eren seems more angry than usual. Your watching from a couple of stalls down as he kicks a water bucket across the barn. You walked up to Eren who was now sitting on the ground, breaking pieces of straw.

"you alright" you ask him. He doesn't answer. You take a seat beside him. It was hot and summer and the stables were like an oven.

"I'll go get you some water" you tell him standing to your feet leaving to go to the well right outside. You bring back the cup of water to see Eren unbuttoning his white shirt. You just stand there in the doorway, face red. He's always been attractive you just never really got close to him where he was always starting fights.

Eren rips his shirt from his back hanging it up on a stall as he walks over to you taking the water "thank you" he says gulping down the cold liquid fast. You couldn't help but stare at his abs glistening with sweat in the sunlight.

Your eyes graze back up his body slowly as you reach his lips you feel eyes on you. Your eyes snap up to see Eren's green eyes. You tried to read the emotions behind them but couldn't getting embarrassed that he caught you checking him out you go to take a step back as you do Eren grabs your arm

"you almost knocked over that water bucket" he says. You turn your head back to see a bucket of water inches from your heel.

He lets go of your arm and you go to the far end of the stalls. Removing the horse and taking it outside before coming back in the clean

You let out a sigh stop thinking about him like that y/n you tell yourself, suddenly you feel a presence in the doorway you turn around to see Eren before you could say anything he pushing you against the wall. You let out a gasp.

You stare at him not knowing what the say his eyes were full of lust. At that moment you both knew what you wanted.

Eren presses his lip to yours you kiss back instantly. You buck your hips into his feeling his harden member. He closes the gap between the two of you letting your shoulders go as his hands move to your waist pulling your shirt out from where it was tucked into your pants.

Your hands pull at his grown-out hair pulling him as close as possible as his hands snake under your shirt gripping at your waist. You pull back from the kiss and Eren starts to attack down your neck with kisses.

pulling your bodies apart both of you panting you stare into each other's eyes for a moment before you reach for his belt unbuckling it as he starts to unbutton the top of your shirt. You dip your hands into your pants palming him he lets go of your shirt his hand steadying himself on the wall as he lets out a groan.

You move your hand to your pants pulling them down and kicking them off to where you're now in just a shirt and panties.

Eren pulls his pants and underwear down to his knees he length springs out you stare at it, precum dripping from the tip. He was bigger than Armin and your nerves kicked in

Eren noticed and brings you into a kiss as you melt into the kiss he pulls down your panties and you kick them off as he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

Pulling from the kiss as he thrust into you, you let out a moan throwing your head back against the wall. Moans fill the barn after a while he pulls out cumming onto the hay beneath you

Your legs drop back to the ground as you start to dress yourselves not saying a word both of you needing water.

You sweep the hay out bringing the horse back into the stall and meeting Eren at the well. he was splashing himself with water

"oi, dinner ready" you both look up to see Captain Levi staring at you both sitting on the ground looking at you suspiciously.

I hope he hadn't been out here too long

You kept quiet you didn't want Armin to think you were doing this out of spite with his best friend or worse for Mikasa to beat your ass.

A few weeks later Armin nearly knocked down your door wanting to talk to you late one night.

"y/n!! i have to tell you something.. please don't be mad at me... I just your the only one I have to talk to..." Armin stutters out

You sit up in bed, swinging your legs over the edge and patting the bed next to you for Armin to sit down. He takes a sit. You stare at him he seems happy but nervous. Not upset like you originally thought. He takes a deep breath.

"I SLEPT WITH EREN" he spits out

Your eyes widen.

oh no.

You're frozen

but you've been sleeping with Eren...

"y/n.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have told you this" Armin says

You snap out of your thoughts turning to the boy that was once sitting beside you now standing ready to leave.

"no no Armin! I'm not upset.. shocked.. really... I-I uhhh....... it's just" You stutter out, standing to your feet to reach out to stop him from leaving

you place your hand on his shoulder

your cheeks red but your expression was saying it all.

Armin knows you too well

"no..." he whispers out.

"Armin.."

"you've been sleeping with him too?" he says looking down at the ground

your arm drops to your side

"it's fine y/n really" Armin continues.

"Armin..." you say feeling your chest getting heavy

there were always rumors about Armin and Eren being a thing. You never really thought Armin had feelings for Eren though. You mean it's Eren...Eren.... he's not the relationship type.

Armin begins to laugh, which confused you but you realize he's okay now and you start to laugh too

You pull him into a hug as he pulls away walking toward the door he says

"may the best man win" with that smile of his.

you give a smile back before plopping down on your bed as the door shuts.