[CHAPTER 4]

"Sora"

"Yes Mitsuko-sama?"

"could you give this to Shinazugawa-san?" 

"Of course Mitsuko-sama!" 

Sanemi stared cautiously at the box that resides on Sora's hand "what the hell is that" which Sora replied with a shrugged and said "Mitsuko-sama didn't tell me what it was, she only said to give it to you so here you go and i'll be on my way"  of course she was lying at the fact that she didn't know what it was, she doesn't have a good nose like Mitsuko but she could still smell the Ohagi inside of it.

"tch like hell i would accept that, who knows what kind of trick you demons puts in that thing" 

veins pop out of Sora's forehead as she shouted "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MITSUKO-SAMA!" she shoved the Box into Sanemi's hand "well it doesn't matter if you like it or not you must accept, it's not everyday that Mitsuko-sama gives something to someone she just met ya know!?" and with that she quickly transform and fly away.

Sanemi opens the lid and was surprised to find Ohagi inside of them 'how did she know i like Ohagi!?' he thought, he sniffed the Ohagi to make sure Mitsuko didn't put any poison in it. Once he was sure he closed the lid and brought it inside, he paused mid way as he realized Sora had just transform and walked under the sun 'how the fuck is she not dead!?'.

"How did it go?" Mitsuko asked Sora as she entered Mitsuko's estate, Sora scoffed and said "he disrespected you Mitsuko-sama! I don't even know why you would give him something" Mitsuko smiled and pat her head "you'll know soon trust me"

Mitsuko stands up and hold out her hand to Sora "come now I promise Gyomei to visit him" Mitsuko said as Sora took Mitsuko's hand and stand up to transform. 

To be Continued 

《 Taisho Secrets 》

1. Sora is unable to transform during sitting position 

2. Sanemi secretly enjoys the Ohagi, he think it's the best Ohagi he ever taste but of course he won't admit that

3. Author is sorry for making this chapter so short