"I should be the one apologizing to you." She says, pointing to face the rumbling headmaster of the academy. "Who knows how long I would've been there if you didn't open it—seeing how overly egotistical this guy has been." She whispers to him, a cold shiver runs down her back as she vividly imagines herself laying on the coffin, nonchalantly sleeping if it were not for the chaos Grim was making. "Plus, you didn't really know there was someone in there."

It seems like he was going to say something about her statement, he decided to brush it off by laughing it off. "Ahaha, that's true." He lightly scratches his cheeks, extending his other hand towards her with a warm smile. "My name is Miyazawa Yuu, by the way. Another soulless."

"Ah! So, you're the other one they've been gossiping about. It's nice to meet you, Miyazawa-san." She says, shaking his hand. "After the announcement, I heard some of the students muttering that there was another one, but I didn't think it would be you." She grins.

"You.. heard them?" Yuu blinks a handful of times before pointing a finger towards her—eyes wide open. "You can understand what they were saying?!" He exclaims as he watches her nod in agreement. "How is that even possible?! All I could hear were their non-stop muttering!"

As Yuu chatters about what he could hear from the students, Leveret takes this moment to examine him.

Yuu, is what the female would call an ikemen or a good-looking man. To simply put, he was handsome. He was a lot taller she expected him to be, a shoulder and a head taller. He was also quite lean and muscular. He has ebony hair which ends up until his nape, were a quite mess, this however, did not ruin his look, rather, it was enhance. But what caught her attention the most were his bright blue eyes. It was as if she was gazing straight into a beautiful pair of zircon gems which were personally picked by an experience gemologist to present to the queen. She would've loved to keep staring at those lovely eyes if it were not for a voice besides them snapping her out of her daze.

"It seems that the both of you have bonded." Crowley says with a tired sigh, having just concluded the ceremony and dismissed the students to their respected dormitories during their talk. "I am the Headmaster who was appointed to take care of this academy, Dire Crowley." He introduces himself, apologizing to Leveret for the late introduction.

"Well then, Mr. Miyazawa. Although it has been a nice yet short moment between us, I, unfortunately, must have you leave the school, for those without any talent for magic cannot be allowed to attend classes here." He explains to him.

"That's perfectly fine." Yuu places a hand on his messy hair, messing it up even more. "I already had the hunch that was the case when the Mirror of Darkness said I had neither a spark of magic with me nor a soul." He says before continuing. "Also, I apologize for lashing out at you earlier, sir. I was too perplexed and enraged." He said bashfully then asking him, "but can I really go back?"

"All is forgiven, Mr. Miyazawa, for I am gracious!" He tells him before adding. "And there is no need to worry. The Mirror of Darkness will send you directly from whence you came from." He reassures, leading him towards the mirror before turning his attention to Leveret. "That also applies to you, Mr. Netscher, as the Mirror of Darkness was unable to assign you into a dormitory, which is quite unfortunate, truly." He sadly sighs.

"Now, Mr. Miyazawa and Mr. Netscher, enter the gate and picture your home clearly in your minds..." He instructs, watching them walk in front of the mirror before chanting. "Oh, Mirror of Darkness! Guide these children back to the place thy belong!" he says but was met with silence.

"A-ahem... Once more." He clears his throat, this time extending his arms wide open. "Oh, Mirror of Darkness! Guide these children—"

"It is nowhere." The Mirror of Darkness' voice boomed throughout the empty room.

"Eh?" The three shared glances—shock evident on their faces.

"The world thy both belong..."

"It no longer exists."

The Mirror of Darkness turns its attention to the two, who in turn stare at its empty eyes with disbelief. It was giving the same look it had before a vision interrupted her from deciphering the meaning of those eyes. Truthfully, if someone were not looking closely at the mirror, they would have thought that it was glaring at the two of them when in fact, it was trying to tell them something. A look that those who would love to help yet is unable to.

"Both of them?! Preposterous!" Crowley exclaims, snapping the duo from their daze, then placing a hand under his chin as he remembers something that day. "Well... come to think of it, the unbelievable has been on the parade today." He mutters, earning him suspicious gazes from the two.

Before they could inquire about it, however, he already snapped back into his melt down. "This is the first time it's ever happened since I became Dean, not only one but two!?" He crosses his arms. "What should be... where exactly did you two come from?" He faces the two of them, his glowing eyes piercing into theirs.

"I came from Earth, well specifically from Tokyo, Japan."

"I came from a world called Little Garden,"

Their answer cause Crowley to frown. "... I do have to admit, I have never heard of such a place." He places a hand underneath his chin, a troubled look on his face. "I have a general grasp of where all the students came from, but I've never even heard of that name before." He says then beckoning them to follow him, turning on his heels and heading for the exit saying, "let's do some research in the library."

Leveret and Yuu follows Crowley out of the chamber, both pausing for a moment to glance back at the Mirror of Darkness once more, somewhat expecting it to be there, however, it was already long gone—leaving an empty shell behind.

"Oh! Professor Crowley, I've been meaning to ask this to you but forgot; this is an all-boys academy, right?" She asks him just as they were outside.

"That is correct." He answered her as if it were the most obvious thing in the world—forgetting the fact that they are not from here. "Not only that, but it is also the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland!" He says proudly with arms spread. "But why do you ask?"

"Ah... you see about that." She awkwardly scratches her cheek, the action confusing both males. "You probably haven't noticed because of the ceremonial robe but..." She removes the hood, revealing a feminine face with a pair of fluffy bunny ears on top of her short raven-black hair. "I'm a girl."

"... e-eh?!"