chap 9 😘

This chapter includes topics like:
•anxiety 😩
•fear 😶

Please enjoy ~

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Seung Min knew that as well. He wanted to see Min Ho suffer. He wanted to see him weak and scared once more.

Hyun Jin knew Min Ho was afraid so he made sure he was always by his side.

Seung Min ran up to the roller coaster while the siblings were slowly making their way up. Hyun Jin held Min Ho's hands in his and whispered 'don't be scared Hyungie' non stop.

When the three of them reached the top, they created a bee line and watched everyone surrounding them chatting happily.

Min Ho grew nervous and shook. Hyun Jin realized his brother 's condition and patted on his back.

Soon, it was their turn. Seung Min seemed excited and all. He pulled Hyun Jin while the oldest gently grabbed Min Ho's hands along.

Hyun Jin sat in between Seung Min and Min Ho to ensure his loved ones were being protected at all times.

He stroked Min Ho 's back hand and smiled ' Hyungie you are ok right? ' earning a small nod of his brother.

He continued to comfort him until the ride started.

Min Ho shut his eyes when he felt the ride was starting. He gripped Hyun Jin 's slightly tighter and hid his head under his arms.

Hyun Jin giggled to see his brother being adorable but ruffled his hair after.

Min Ho started shaking when the ride was going down. The younger stretched his arms out towards the older and made sure his brother was close to his embrace.

He wanted to give Min Ho comfort and warmth while the older was struggling.

Everything has its end. The ride ended soon after.

Seung Min was shocked when he saw his boyfriend and his nemesis so close. Even if they are brothers, they should have a border. What's worse, they weren't even biological brothers yet so close.

Something must be wrong. It's either Min Ho likes Hyun Jin or the opposite.  Wait no, it's impossible. Hyun Jin couldn't have liked Min Ho right?  That ugly and weak thing. Hyun Jin just couldn't. It doesn't make any sense. Besides, Hyun Jin and him are together. He couldn't have cheated him with such a loser.

'Hyungie... It isn't as scary as you thought right? ' Hyun Jin gave the older a warm and cozy hug.

'J-jinnie is with m-me so I -I'm not scared...' Min Ho returned his hug and smiled .

'Hyungie!' Min Ho almost jumped up,' What should I do with you?  You're so cute~ I just wanna keep you in my pocket!'

The younger pouted making the older blush hard.

Seung Min absolutely hate it when the two flirts. He just finds it so annoying.

'Lee Min Ho just watch out...'

--------- --------- ----------- ----------- -----------

Next up, the three went for the merry go round.

Seung Min requested Hyun Jin to ride with him but Hyun Jin insisted to accompany Min Ho since the older needed it more.

'Hyungie be careful~' Hyun Jin helped Min Ho up. His cheerful smile shined brighter than the sun.

Seung Min glared at Min Ho and rolled his eyes.

'Disgusting. Flirting with my boyfriend again,' he thought.