18. jealous ?

Y/N Pov.:

We all sat together for dinner. "And how was school ?" dad asked.

"Yeah pretty good for the first day." Peter said.

I was completely in my thoughts and didn't realized that they asked us something. What if she still likes him ?

"And you Y/N ?" dad asked for the second time.

"Uhm what... yeah great." i said and looked back at my food.

"Y/N could you maybe come with me and get some more drinks ?"Wanda asked.

"Of course." i said and stood up.

"We come with you." Nat and Mom said.

We all stood in the kitchen and made some drink when all 3 came to me. "What is with you ?"

"Nothing." i lied.

"Come on, what happened in school. Peter was happy and you were in bad mood." Nat said.

"Okay but please don't tell anyone. At most not Peter." all 3 nodded. "Okay his ex-girlfriend is back again."

"I understand but what happened ?" Mom asked.

"I don't know mom, nothing really happened. We were just sitting there in lunch and talked when she came. She was beautiful and what i heard from Mj she is also very smart. She talked with us short but... uhh i don't know. At some points i felt like only she and Peter were talking and that both were super happy to see each other again." i said sadly.

"So you saying that there is still something between them ?" Wanda asked.

"No... i don't know. I talked a little with peter about her and he said that she is okay and they he loves me and that he don't care about her. But after the lunch in school, i don't know. Maybe she likes him still."

"Maybe but are you sure that Peter don't like her anymore ?" Nat asked.

"Nat !" Pepper and Wanda said and slapped her.

"What i can ask."

"Again i don't know. They had a little past but what i and Peter have is completely different what they had. I don't think that he would break up with me because of her because it's Peter, we all know him."

"Okay look, we don't talk about this to anyone. Maybe you just look the next days what is between those two and then you can be sure that there is nothing. And if you need a talk just come to us or call us." Wanda said.

"Thank you." i said and we all went back to dinner.

After dinner we all went to bed. "What took you guys so long in the kitchen ?" Peter asked when i laid down next to him.

"Nothing important, just some school stuff." i lied.

"Come to me." he opened his arms and i cuddled on his side. "You know you can tell me everything ?"

"I do but sometimes it's hard you know ?"

"I know but we can go though this together." he played with my hair.

"Thank you Peter." i looked up to him.

"I love you okay ?" he kissed me.

"I love you too." and with that we both fell asleep.

"Jarviiiis music." i screamed.

"Are you woke up like this everyday ?" Peter asked sleepy.

"Yeah i do but with the time you get used to it." i laughed and we both got ready.

"Morning." Vision said as we sat down.

"Morning Vision." i said. "Where is Steve ?"

"No one got up this early today. I can make you food if you want ?" he said.

"No it's okay Vis you can also have a break." i smiled and he went away.

"You just said that because he is a bad cook right ?" Peter laughed.

"Yes." i laughed.

"Y/N, Peter , Happy is waiting for you outside." Jarvis said and we slowly walked to the car.

In the car we just asked again Happy how it is to live with May and he looked to happy.

"Have a great day kids." he said and we walked to school.

"See you later in PE." i said to Peter and we walked out separates ways.
After 2 hours of English i went to the changing room of the girls.

After changing me and Mj walked in the gym hall. "So guys please go in pairs and do our usual warm up." The teacher said.

"Let's go." Mj grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a mat. Be could perfect hear to what the other girl talked about.

"So guys ready for fuck , marry, kill again with Liz ?" Betty asked.

"Let's go." Liz said.

"Okay Liz, uhm Thor, Captain America or Spider-man ?" one girl said.

"That's tuff but, oh yeah fuck spider-man, marry spider-man and kill Thor and Captain America." she laughed.

"Oh you still have this crush on Spider-man. He is probably 30 years old." they laughed.

"I don't think so. There are some things they said in the internet and in one picture he holds a book from our school. And he saved me once how couldn't i." she laughed.

"Are you alright ?" Mj asked me. I had a really angry face gesture.

"Uhm yeah sorry i just ... nah i doesn't matter."

"Peter you still know Spider-man right ?" Betty screamed to the boys.

"Yeah because of the Stark internship. Why ?" he screamed back.

"Do you know like how old he is or maybe if he goes to our school ? Because this girl has a crush on him." she pointed at Liz and she slapped her.

"Uhm i don't know. It's hard to guess their age only from their voice. And i only saw him some short times." he turned little red.

"And -" Liz wanted to say but the teacher stoped their little conversation.

"So class now you can make a little pause but we see us back in 5 minutes." he said and i ran to Peter angry.

"You. Me. Talk. Now." i said and pulled him after me outside of the gym where we would be alone.