2. happy

Peters Pov.:

I knew she wasn't just that happy because she got now a sister. There was something else but i couldn't ruin the moment when she was that happy. We walked home again and just talked about her sister and that she is so exited. Back home we sat down in the living room and ate ice cream.

"Oh i didn't told you something." she started. Breakup ?

"O-Okay, what is it ?" he said.

"Calm down Parker. It's nothing bad." she started. "When my dad and i were alone in the hospital he told me that i'm allowed to be an avenger when i turn 17. I think he realized that i'm good enough but also i think he just said that so he can focus on Morgan." she laughed. He loved when she laughed.

"Oh that's amazing." he hugged her. "I can't wait to go on vacation next week on your birthday and my birthday present."

"Uhm no actually not. Your birthday present needs to wait. We can't travel with a new born baby. I know that we have 2 weeks break and you were so exited but my dad said no."

"No it's fine. I can totally understand that. I just wanted a break and travel away from all here. But the christmas break is also nice. When we all drive to New York to celebrate christmas." he said with a huge smile and she nodded.

___6 days later___

Y/N Pov.:

Everything became normal again. Peter and I went normally to school and after that we all visited Pepper in the evening. She was supposed to stay longer because Morgan was a little sick. Tomorrow they are supposed to come home again. Perfectly for my birthday. It was saturday and Sam and Bucky went to the mall to get decoration stuff. I think i will going to hate it because they still think that i like pink.

I sat in the kitchen and ate my breakfast. "Morning sunshine." Peter said behind me.

"Morning Parker. You slept long."

"Really what's the time ?" he asked. I showed him the time. It's was 10:30 pm. "Oh you're right. I think i just slept very nice this night with you in my arm." he hugged me.

"Shut up Parker. I want to eat." i laughed and he sat down next to me.

"Hey kid do you also want pancakes ?" Steve asked.

"I would love to Cap." Peter said.

"So are you exited for tomorrow ?" Dad asked me and wanted to steal my food.

"If you want pancakes than ask Steve, dad. And to your question, i'm just exited to be an avenger and that mom and Morgan come home again." i said.

"That's nice. But you could share your food with me." he grabbed my plate and ran away to the living room to eat with the others.

"Daaad." i screamed after him but then i didn't care anymore because i wasn't hungry.

After that we all decided to made a disney marathon. Our first movie was the little mermaid.

"Oh come on they kiss now ?" Thor screamed at the tv.

"Right ? They don't even know each other that long." Peter said to him.

"But it is true love." Clint said to them.

"But not after this time. I promise you they will break up." Steve said to him.

"I'm with Clint. They really love each other you can see that it there eyes." Dad said.

Wanda , Nat and I laughed about them. It were always two groups. Nat, Wanda, Bruce, Bucky, Vision and I that just want to watch the movie and don't care about it. And then Tony, Thor , Clint, Sam ,Steve and Peter that are emotional with the movie. They always argue about the movie and sing the song. Like little kids.

"You guys can we quiet. It's just a movie don't make such a drama about that." i laughed at them. They looked shocked at me.

"Just a movie ?" Thor said. "That's an emotional love story. Peter how can you be with her when she is so cold."

"I don't know Thor." we all laughed.

After the movie my dad and i want to his labor.

"What do you want ?" i asked.

"I want to give you this." he pulled out a suit.

"Dad is that mine ?" he nodded. "But it's to earl-"

"to early i know but i wanted to make sure that you like it."

"I love it dad. Thank you so much." i hugged him. He told me everything i need to know about it and then went out the room.

The day went off like every other does. In the evening Peter came to me again and he cuddled in my arm while i played with his hair.

"Do you really think i'm a cold person ?" i asked after a while.

"What ? Do you really thought i think that ?" he looked up to me.

"No. I mean i don't know."

"No of course not Y/N. I love you and you're the cutes girl on earth. I mean i lay in your arm and you play with my hair. That cute and i could never think that you're a cold person."

"Okay i just thought, i don't know. I don't want to be cold but that was just a movie." i laughed.

"Oh no. Movies are not just movies. Maybe you are a little cold when it comes to movies." i slapped his arm when he said that. "Ouch."

"But when i'm cold or something is than you don't like about me then you would tell me right ?" i asked.

"I can't tell you that." my eyes widened.

"What ? Why ?" i said and stoped playing with his beautiful brown curls.

"I can't because there will never be something that i don't like about you okay ?" he said and sat down to have a better look to me.

"Okay." i said and kissed him and kissed back. He laid down again in my arms so that i could play with his hair.

"Peter ?"

"Mhh"

"I love you."

"I love you too. I will always."

After that we both slept. His arms around my waist and mine around his shoulders. It was just the perfect end for the night before i turned 17.