2. Fun

As we drove to wembley arena Emily wouldnt stop going on and on and on about how excited she was, dont get me wrong i was happy for her but sometimes theres a limit and lets just say she crossed it a long time ago. "Why do we have to go so early?" i whined, turning the music down so i was audible. "Because if we get there early we will be one of the first ones in line meaning we could be the first ones they meet" Emily explained. Just as she said that my car came to a sudden hault. I almost went into the back of the car that was right in front of me because of traffic. I instructed Emily to get out the car and go on the side road to see how long the traffic was.

"It goes all the way down the road and is carrying on through the numerous other roads" Emily said panick in her voice. "Come on lets just... wait it out im sure it would die down soon, plus the meet and greet starts at 3 and its 12 now" i sighed. "BUT WE WONT BE THE FIRST THE BOYS WILL SEE" realisation hitting her head. "Well just be grateful your actually going and meeting them because i will get us there just not a soon as planned, plus the seats are booked so they're already ours." She took her turn to sign knowing that i was right.

2 long, boring hours went by and the traffic had thankfully cleared up. We just had to actually get there now which would take at least 20 minutes. I instantly knew these 20 minutes would be filled with Emily rushing me to get there and her dominating the music options.

We eventually reached our finally destination and Emily practically dragged me out the car and shoved the money into the ticket machine in order to get our car ticket to let us stay in the car park. It was now 2:30pm and i was at least happy about that fact that we wont be having to wait a long time to meet the 'Janoskians'.

At first i didnt exactly know where to go in order to find the arena. But then i saw a place bombarded by a few lines of girls that dragged on throughout the whole street. Once there i asked security which line was for the 3pm meet and greet, He directed us both to where we belonged and left us saying "Your the last ones in the line and luckily for you theyre just about the escort the last group of people into the venue to meet the boys". I replied with a thank you. Emily gave me a death stare trying to imply that all of this was my fault.

Before i could say anything a different security man in charge of the line we was standing in made a quick announcement to us all. "It is now 3pm and were bringing the last of you guys into meet the boys, have fun" Just as he finished, the doors opened and the first two girls gave security there tickets and ran there way through the double doors into where i assume the 'boys were'.