"TIME FOR YOU ALL TO DIE." the tall man says holding up his hands before the tips of his fingers fall off... He's a living machine. The crowd starts gasping ,before bullets start shooting out his fingers. "BOSS!" I yell He turns around, but is then shut through the head.. no bullet can go straight through someone like that... must be nen. Before I can even put up my force feild sheild I get shot in the leg it packs a punch as I fall to the ground before drowning in another memory.

"I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" My brother yells as he runs after me shooting me with bullets mother watches him proudly looking at him as if she feels love for him

" YOU STUPID WHORE! WORTHLESS LITTLE BITCH." He yells as try to crawl away " THIS IS FOR BEING BORN. " He pins my leg to the floor lifts up my chin and shoots me in the head, but it doesn't go all the way through.

"Si- sianara you son of a bitch." I say before falling weakly to the floor I don't know how I survived, but Everytime I think about it I remember that that was the first time I used my force feild to save me.

I snap out of my memory and feeling a burning pain in my leg and my chest, the pain in my let was from the bullet ,but in my chest I knew this feeling it'd only happened once before and I refused to let it happen again "No No No." I say to myself as I force a force feild barrier around me . My eyes were going black my hands began to shake violently. Havoc mode was about to happen... a mode where I am to powerful for anyone I can bend the blood of anything... but when I'm like this the only way to calm down is to get out. I crawl fast trying to get out, but when I make it I'm met with a girl with short black hair and glasses she looks so innocent so small.

" please, help me." I say to her weakly
She looks at me and blinks before I know it she summons a vacuum with sharp teeth and tries to hit me I scream as I put up my force feild... she's straining her body trying to get through the force feild, she seems impressed by my power. I feel my vision go blurry... before I black out.

Shizuku's Pov:
This girl came to me. She seemed weak. So I decided to try to kill her of course, but she made a barrier between me and her ,her eyes were black and she had some insane bloodlust going on inside of the barrier she put up. I'm quite impressed she made me and Blinky tired. She blacked out probably because she was too tired, but I think she could be of use to the boss. So why not take her with me.

"Who's this?" Franklin asks me pointing to the girl

"I don't know ,but she made me and blinks tired I say as I use blinks to suck up the blood and body parts of the dead mafia members.

"Why, should, we ,keep her?" Feitan asks me

"She looks like she can make an unbreakable barrier." I say "she could be useful to us, and if she's not the boss will kill her."

"Fair enough ,guess she gets a shot." Franklin says to me.

End of Shizuku pov

Time skip to the phantom troupe base :~~~~~~

I wake up in a cold dark room ,broken concrete is scattered all around, I try to move but my leg hurts so bad I can barley stand. The door opens a silhouette appears in the door its tall, with orbs by it's ears my eyes could barley see it, more figures appear next to it this time smaller ones that seemed to be girls and one that was so short it looked like a child.

"Is she who you were talking about Shizuku?" The front figure says

"Yes she is boss" another figure says

"Well then now that she's awake let's test her." The figure moves forward before dashing towards me with what seemed like a knife

"Please don't hurt me!" I scream forming my force feild around my body. The knife can't penetrate it's full of nen I can feel it.

"Let me try. ~♤" A whimsical voice says appearing out of nowhere, and throwing what seemed like playing cards at me.

"w-what do you want?" I ask

"I want you." The voice says my eyes grow tired and I fall back into the black abyss

???? Pov:

"Her eyes seem to have returned to normal." Shizuku says

"What do you mean? I say confused

"Well when I first saw her her eyes were black and she was leaking bloodlust." She says

"Ahh I see, something must have triggered her." I reply before trying to break her nen barrier once again

"Don't eve try boss, it's impossible to break." Shizuku says to me before walking over to her

"Hmm well. Her leg is injured, I need someone to patch that up and bring her to the rest area." I say before walking off.

"End of pov

~~•a/n: I hate this chapter. I needed better stitching, but hey no one will ever see this so😅 at least I'm getting practice.