ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Start from the beginning

Xie Lin looked down at Fu Yuanzhou's sleeping face: "Maybe only he knows it."

Fu Yuanzhou was dreaming. He had dreamed about the things of his previous life.

Since rebirth, he will occasionally dream about it. Most of them are trivial memories that make him happy, but tonight is very different. What he dreams of is the most scared thing in his memory.

Mother's tombstone, father's catheters all over his body, Xie Lin's cold eyes, Yu Fei's tears, Yuan Ye's back, and a villa.

The villa stands alone in the forest, isolated from the world, peaceful and peaceful. A few years ago, this was one of Fu Yuanzhou's favorite places. Both the forest and the villa are the private property of men. Sometimes they will When they came on vacation, there were only two of them, and no one would bother them.

But now this villa left Fu Yuanzhou only fear, until he was reborn, he was still locked in it, staying with the man.

The interior of the villa is very different from its original appearance. There are soft carpets everywhere, and thick fluff on the walls. There are no angular things. After several suicides, those things were stopped by men. It's gone.

They stayed together for twenty-four hours at a distance of no more than three meters. Only when they were sleeping, could Fu Yuanzhou breathe a little, without facing the man's beautiful and terrifying blue eyes. Even if he knew that even if he fell asleep, a man might Still looking at him.

At first he hated the man, just like crazy. He hated him so much that he pinched the man's neck, left bruise fingerprints, and almost killed him. But even then, the man just laughed and didn't care about himself. Instead, he rubbed him. His fingers asked him gently: "Does it hurt?"

Later, his anger and hatred turned into fear. He didn't think about anything anymore. As long as a man can let him go, he didn't dare to avenge him or provoke him, but his prayers were useless. Men will not let him go.

"Seven."

Even if you already knew Fu Yuanzhou's real name, a man would still call him that. This was the only one among them.

He sat beside Fu Yuanzhou and stroked his thin and pale face: "Don't torture yourself anymore."

"It's you..." Fu Yuanzhou was shaking all over, holding his head and said, "You are torturing me, please, please let me go..."

"I won't let you go," the man said, "but maybe one day, you will find a way to leave."

"If you hate me, you can kill me before you leave. You won't be guilty of it, although you can rest assured."

He hugged Fu Yuanzhou and said with a smile like a sigh.

"If you were willing to kill me, I would be honored, Seven. You also know that when you leave me, it is no different from death to me. Being able to be killed by you is a happier way to die..."

...

Fu Yuanzhou woke up suddenly from his dream.

He opened his eyes, and the dim light came into view, because of the water vapor in his eyes, his vision was blurred. He moved slightly and felt that his back was held by one hand, and his body temperature was coming continuously, making him feel very warm.

The faint red wine flavor pheromone allowed him to recognize who was holding him. When the mist in his eyes faded, Xie Lin's handsome side face came into view.