Who are they

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I am Mackenzie Carter, I am 18 and I am a mermaid. I have currently on an airplane heading to california, to live with my two friend Tinzley Cook and Harmony Garcia. I have light brownish/blodish hair with Teal and purple streaks in it, Purplish eyes, light skin, and my tail is Teal and Purple. Harmony is also 18, and has long dark brown hair with red streaks in it, Brownish/reddish eyes, her skin colored is a caramel type color and her tail is Red and black. Tinzley is also 18 and has kinda long hair with blue and pink streaks in it, Brown eyes,she is dark skinned and her tail color is blue and pink. " Miss is this seat taken?" asked a boy that looked about 3 year older than me and had curly brown hair. "no you can sit down" I said. A One Direction song came on called "Steal My Girl" so i started silently singing it. Apparenlty the boy next to me heard and asked " So you listen to One Direction" " Yea." I said. "cool." he said. "I don't listen to them often but when I do I jam out to the song" "where are you heading from New Jersey to Caifornia for?" He asked. " I am going to live with two of my friends." " cool,hope to see you around sometime." And with that he handed me a slip with his number on it. I haden't realized the plane had landed so I got up,grabbed my suitcase and got off. I waved bye to him and caught a cab to my new home. Once I got to my new Beach house, Tinzley and Harmony ran and bear hugged me causing me to fall and they came tumbling down with me. We went into an all out fit of laughter. Once I got inside I set my stuff down and looked around the house. "Hey kenzie, we let you have first pick on your room so we have been sleeping on the couch till you got here" Harmony said "guys you shoulden't have done that for me" "go pick your room!!" Tinzley yelled at me. I ran up the stairs to find a huge Teal and purple room with a big master bath, a walk in closet and a king sized bed. I was all very beachy themed so i took this room. "guys!! come here"I yelled. "OMG, Mackenzie this has to be your room!!"  Both of them squeled. I unpacked and put my clothes in my clost, my laptop on the blue and purple desk. I decided to explore the town a little bit, so I got dressed in a blue tank-top, deniem shorts, and my new teal hightops made by Converse. I grabbed about 30 bucks and hopped in Tinzley's Gray Convertible.

Harry's P.O.V

"Guys I'm here!" I yelled. Apparently they were not here yet, or they were just trying to ambush me. I smirk when i hear them coming from up behind me to scare me but I turned just before they got to me. "AHHHHHHH!!" "What the fuck Harry! We were supposed to do that!!" They all yelled. "HAH, you should have seen your faces! Guys I met one of the cutest girls at the airport." WHAT'S HER NAME!!" Louis yelled " Her name is Mackenzie, she dident seem to recognize me,even though Steal My Girl was on." "CALL HER!!" Yelled Zayn "Fine i will in a little bit, let me get settled in."