|Chapter 17|

Jojo walked opened the door of one of the restroom to call everyone to the car when he saw Kairi and Cassandra making out inside. He stood there shocked. Maybe a little too long.

"Oh uh... we need to go." He said akwardly as the two looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh shit. Ok." Kairi mumbled as Cassandra went down the counter.

Jojo walked out and heard Mattia yelling. He ran to the other restroom and saw him punching the wall. He immediately ran to stop him followed by Kairi who also heard his yelling.

"Don't touch me." Mattia shouted and they can feel how angry he was. "Why are you even so angry?" Kairi asked and Mattia looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

"And what the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be making out with that bitch." He looked at Cassandra who's just standing at the door.

"She's not a bitch." Kairi shouted back. "Oh yeah i forgot. She's a hoe." Mattia sarcastically rolled his eyes. Everyone just looked at him not knowing what to say.

"We need to go." Jojo said. "Just go. Leave me here. Everyone disappoints me anyways." Mattia leaned on the wall.

"We're not gonna do that." Kairi said while looking up at him. "And since when do you care about me?" He scoffed.

"I always care about you." The shorter one answered as Mattia just scoffed again. Jojo and Cassandra just stood and listened to them akwardly.

"Just talk. We'll leave you alone." Jojo said before leaving with Cassandra. "I don't even wanna talk to you." Mattia rolled his eyes.

"We will not gonna understand each other if we will not talk." Kairi insisted. "And what about?"

"The things that went between us." He answered. "Do you even like me?" He added as Mattia looked down at him.

He actually doesnt know if to say yes or no. "What?" Kairi asked again and Mattia immediately grabbed his face and smashed his lips into his.

Kairi's eyes are wide but kissed back after. Mattia pulled out and stood up straight. "Yes." He answered with his deep voice as Kairi blushed a little.

"But you obviuosly like that bitch." He came back with his serious or angry tone

"No i dont. She asked me to do it with her." Kairi said. "But i like her to be you." He added that made Mattia smirk.
-----------
Idk how to end this.