|Chapter 12|

It's 6am and it's Y/n's turn to drive after Kairi. They're all tired sitting inside a crowded car. "Why don't we stop at that nearby hotel?" She suggested.

"Why?" Mattia asked sounding like he's not gonna agree again. "We need to take a shower bro." She said back. "Im down." Everyone said.

They went outside the car and walked quietly inside the hotel. "I swear to god. If we saw a goddamn alive person again, y/n's gonna 'rescue' them." Mattia insulted her.

"Shut the fuck up bro. She's just being nice." Alejandro said. "So your on her side now?" Mattia asked him.

"Y'all two look like two damn kids." Y/n mumbled as she walked passed them while hitting Mattia's shoulder.

He got pissed and pushed her back. Her back hit the wall hard. "Yow chill." Jojo tried to stop him but he just pushed him.

"I can kill you within a second so dont act like you're the boss here." He said angrily while pointing his finger at her. "You're not even the boss. Why are you saying that to me." She said back.

"Shut up bitch." Mattia mumbled angrily while breathing heavily. "Atleast im not gay." [No homo here sir.]

He slapped her really hard making her fell to the floor. "You fucking bitch." Robert mumbled then punched Mattia really hard.

They started to fight. Robert was ontop of Mattia throwing punches at him. He got a black eye and his nose are bleeding.

"Dont hit her like that." Robert said angrily and stopped punching his friend. "You just like her." Mattia snarled. "And now you're choosing her and not me?" He laughed.

Robert looked up at y/n who's watching them both. "You really like me?" She asked. He's on answering her when they heard a gunshot. They saw Paul fell on the floor. He shot himself.

They all went near him. "Why the fuck did he do that?" Mattia asked. "Cause your acting like he's a burden to us. He probably felt like he is!" She answered him.

"Whatever." Mattia rolled his eyes. "Imma shower now." He said and walked away.

But all of them stayed to pray for his soul. [Yeah we're religious]  Y/n can't help but to feel bad for him. She tried to convince her self that he did that cause he want to and he's now in a better place.

She stripped and went to go to shower. The water made her relaxed but the thought of Paul killing himself went to her brain again. She started to cry as the water ran down her body.

All these things are too much for her. She felt like it's all her fault even though it isn't.

Her quiet sobs echoed through the whole bathroom and can be heard outside. Robert entered the hotel room to get a pants that can fit him. "Y/n? Are you done?" He asked but no one answered.

He walked in and heard her sobs. "Hey! Are you ok in there?" He knocked the door. Y/n sniffed. "Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"Im tryna find a jeans that fit for me." He said. "K." She simply said and continued to shower. He found a jeans long enough for him in that room and saw that there's a decaying body on the balcony which made him a little sick.

He sat on the bed waiting for y/n to come out. He's worried about her and he also wanted to talk about what he said earlier.
------------------------
Y'all will probably will not like the ending of this