|Chapter 10|

Y/n woke up while everyone is asleep. She looked at her watch and its 2am and she's starving. She just sat on her bed when someone spoke.

"How are you feeling?" She looked to her right side and saw Robert on his phone. "How can you use that? You have a charger?" She asked without answering his question.

"How are you feeling?" He repeated. He's just concerned. "Jeez i feel fine. Do you have a charger?"

"Here." Robert threw the charger he saw on the floor. Y/n catched it and plugged it in the outlet beside her bed. "Aren't you tired?" She asked him.

"No. Not at all" he answered as she saw Jojo lying on the bed topless with a bandage around him. "Oh my god what happened to him?" She asked Robert.

"He got shot when we're finding a doctor for you." He answered while his eyes sticked on his phone. "What are you watching?" She asked.

"News. From Arizona. It's fine in there. They're living all peaceful while we're here living the worse time of our life." He said kinda pissed.

"Is there anyone there to even help us?" She asked. "They said all the survivors of this goddamn shit can just go to the border." He explained as they looked at each other.

"Should we drive there?" She asked. "Possible but its not safe. We're in L.A. we need to pass through san diego and im sure there's more killers there." Robert said to her. "But there's no choice so yeah. We just need to convince them." He said reffering to the others.

Y/n saw Cassandra and the other doctor. "Who are they?" "That's cassandra and that's Eduard." He said while continuing to watch the new on his phone.

They fall back asleep and they both woke up late than the others. "Did y'all fuck last night?" Mattia joked but no laughed. "You both speak loud as fuck."

"Shut the fuck up bro." Robert said annoyed. "So what we gonna do today?" Jojo asked while laying on his back. He can't sit up since his wound can open.

"Last night, we both talked about driving to Arizona since its all good there." Y/n said as everyone listened. "Bruh that's miles and miles away." Mattia complained.

"Yes but we don't have any choice." Eduard said. "Then lets go." Kairi and Mattia helped Jojo stand up. His body hurts like a bitch but he doesn't want to be a v.i.p.

Also, y/n's shoulder hurts too but she also doesnt have any choice. They went inside Eduards car at the parking lot of the hospital. "You have a nice car." Kairi complimented.

It's a black Mercedes Benz. "Thank you." They drove first to the supermarket and took everything they need for the long drive. They also went to a gunshop.

They all sat quietly inside the car as the radio news plays on the background. Its really hot since they're in the middle of nowhere.

"Helicopters and other military personnel are flying through the whole state of California. The military personnel stated that they can't just drive around the creepy streets of California without talking peacefully with the person who started all of these things." The man on the radio news stated.

"Goddamn it. We didnt even heard a single helicopter here." Mattia said pissed off. "Yo chill. California is a big State and were definitely in the middle of it and a helicopter can just travel in short period of time." Kairi said.

"Ok. Mr. SmArT." Kairi just kept quiet. They stopped on a gas station to take a piss and to refuel. When they heard heavy footsteps come nearby.
-------------------------
Im getting lazy to update