[Tamaki Amajiki] Beautiful, Beautiful Boy

"In your seats, everyone", Mr. Aizawa said peering behind Midoriya's now frightened figure. Everyone got into their seats immediately, scared of what their teacher would do if they didn't.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back we'll go into more detail about the work studies", Mr. Aizawa announced. "Please come in."

The towering Class 1-A door slid open and in came three people starting with a tall blonde with a giant smile spread across his face. He had bead-like blue eyes and an incredible build. The next guest who walked in was a pretty girl, slightly shorter than the blonde guy. She has long, light blue hair with a matching set of eyes. She also had a big smile spread across her face. The last guest to walk in the door was someone who you were all too familiar with. He had pointed ears with navy blue hair that was just as pointy. He was also quite tall and he had his hands shoved in his pockets while his head stay parallel to the floor.

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully", Aizawa spoke. "The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top at all U.A. students—Also known as The Big Three".

"Big Three!", Mina shouted.

Everyone seemed to get really excited at the three students standing at the front of the classroom, but you were only focused on one. A lot of mumbling when around the classroom, but around you, all you could hear was Jiro.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like...", Jiro mumbled almost to herself.

"There's someone really pretty, too...", Denki said not caring if anyone heard. Is that all he cared about in this? I mean... you weren't really the one to talk since your eyes were also glued to the one who you thought was the prettiest in the room.

"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly?", Mr. Aizawa asked the students. "Let's start with Amajiki."

The boy who had been staring at this entire time looked up from the floor and shot the entire classroom a deadly glare. His eyes were shot open and the entire class seemed shock that this boy could give off such an every stare.

"It's no good. Mirio, Hado...", Amajiki said so quietly that you could only hear him because the class was quiet for once. 'Even if I look out at them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything... My mind's... blank... I can't."

He was trembling at this point and you already knew enough about this boy to know that he is very shy and anti-social. So anti-social that he turned his entire body around in an instant in order to avoid eye contact.

"I want to go home...!"

The entire class, excluding yourself shouted, "Huh?!" confused on if this guy was actually a member of The Big three or not, You thought he was being adorable.

While Oijro was talking, you accidentally mumbled to yourself while smiling, "Cute..."

Of course Mina heard this and somewhat shouted with her naturally loud voice, "Cute? Oh yeah! That's the boy you stare at during lunch!" She said this with a big smile on her face meaning no harm.

Your face turned bright red at the statement that the entire class clearly heard. Your friends being your friends of course had to embarrass you more than you already were.

Jiro stuck her headphone jack somewhere close to you and said, "Their heart rate has picked up an incredible pace." She spoke this with her head in her hands a cheeky smile spread across her face.

You brought your legs up into your seat and ducked your head into your knees, covering the top of your head with your arms. The entire class giggled.

"Oh! Amajiki, looks like you have an admirer!", the blonde said, still with a big smile on his face.

"And a cute one too!", the blue haired girl said while coming up to your desk. She grabbed one of your hands and pulled you up out of your seat. Dragging you along, she led you up to the front of the classroom and grabbed Amajiki's hand as well.

"What do you think, Amajiki? They're cute, right?", she asked.

You and Amajiki just looked as each other with both of your faces a glowing shade of red. Neither of you could say anything at the moment. You weren't the type to get shy, but when it came to crushes, you were the most embarrassing person there was.

"You two would make such a cute couple", the girl ranted on.

"Ah Hado, don't be like that. You're embarrassing them", the blonde boy said.

"Aw, come on. Tamaki needs to get out there", she said with a smile.

"Enough of that, Nejire", Mr. Aizawa said. "[Y/n], go back to your seat."

You scurried back to your seat while the rest of the class just watched in amusement. You sat back down and tried to block out everyone around you.

"[Y/n], look at him all flustered. He definitely likes you, go for it!", Mina said.

"Shut it Mina. He's just embarrassed, leave me alone", you told her.

You focused your eyes back to the front of the classroom where the introductions continued like nothing happened. You found your eyes often meeting Amajiki's every so often, but the both of you looked away quickly in embarrassment. Little did you know, just a little while later you would be dating the future love of your life and it all started with an embarrassing incident in Class 1-A.

 Little did you know, just a little while later you would be dating the future love of your life and it all started with an embarrassing incident in Class 1-A

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Hero Academia One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें