Part 2 early life in camp.

Hestia’s POV

Artemis and I flashed into camp with little Perseus wrapped up in a silver and red cotton blanket.

Artemis Called her hunters for an announcement they started to fall in giving me a puzzled look as to why I was holding a baby in my arms.

“Girls I have an announcement don’t jump to the conclusion I know you all will.” Artemis Begins to explain to the hunters about Chaos’ gift to herself and I. While she is explaining this I take a seat next to the hearth and my son starts to smile in his sleep which warms my heart knowing that he gets comfort from the hearth.

Once Artemis Finishes I hand Percy over to the girls and they fall in love with him straight away squealing about being aunts and how he is so cute. I chuckle to myself and mind message Artemis

Good to know he will always be protected with the hunt.

She smiles at me with that and nods.

TIME SKIP :’)

Percy and I have stayed with the hunt for the last month and a half. But now we have to send him to camp according to chaos who visited yesterday. I’ll admit the best part of that visit was the reactions from the hunters and how they reacted to him being blessed by him as well.

Third person

Chiron was sitting in the big house late at night thinking of past hero’s. Suddenly he feels a godly aura outside and then a knock on the front door. He gets up out of his wheelchair to go see who it was and why they didn’t just flash inside. When he opens the door he doesn’t see anyone, as he goes to go back inside he hears a little yawn. This grabbed his attention and he looks down to see a new born baby wrapped up in an animal blanket along with an envelope.

Grabbing the baby and the letter he goes back inside to his wheelchair. He sits the baby on his fake lap and opens the envelope to the letter inside

Chiron

This is Perseus ‘Percy’ Achilles Night

I won’t be able to claim this child for many years and I don’t want him stuck in Hermes cabin being corrupted by their trickery. I need you to let him stay in the big house and for you to raise him. He will be quite the powerful demigod and I wish he will grow up to be all the attributes you teach, respect, loyalty, courage.

Signed

A loving mother who can’t look after her son.

7 year later (spongebob voice)

Percy’s POV

Today is seventh birthday and I’m so excited because the hunt is coming today for a ‘rest’ but I know that mom (Artemis) wanted to come see me. You see I have known since I was 4 who my parents were and why I have to keep it secret. I chat with Mother (Hestia) Quite a lot whenever she comes to camp, generally its during the campfire and I go sit next to her and we have whispered conversations. I love her very much and she loves to spoil me to death.

Time skip to end of the day before dinner.

Currently I’m trying to sneak unnoticed into mom’s cabin to see her she sent me a message in my mind to meet her there. As I enter I see a huge silver banner with red writing saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERSEUS along it. And all of a sudden I get dog piles by mom’s hunters. They are a blast and I find It fun how they treat the other boys in camp. “Uhh. Girls Get off I can’t breathe” I whine and they get of me while trying to suppress giggles and receive hugs from them all one by one.  I spent the next two hours with mom and her hunters telling them the stories that have happened around camp since they last where here 4 months ago. Mom and Zoe (who I have a secret crush on, but will never act upon) gave me some presents from mom I got a Jacket that will apparently grow with me because apparently it’s the pelt of the Nemean lion. And two leather wristbands with silver studs which can turn into two Celestial bronze hunting knives and from Zoe I got a Sword Called riptide that changes into a clicky pen.

During after dinner at the camp fire I was sitting with Mother as usual and she hands me a Onyx ring and told me that this was a bow that would never need arrows all I had to do was pull back on the string and a red arrow with silver feathers will appear. I thank her and give her a hug. She also touches my head and gave me the knowledge on my hearth ability’s that I got from her. Learning I can summon food, I already know how to flash with fire but I’m not allowed to do that if there is a chance of being seen.  I can set myself on fire without being hurt and heal, give hope and courage to people in the vicinity but I have to be touching to heal the person.

Once I say good night to my mom and mother via mind message and receiving one back, I had off to the big house and to my room to go to sleep.