Part 1

Chaos’ POV

I had just finished Explaining to my great granddaughter Hestia of my plan for the great prophecy and telling her about what will come after.

We were waiting in her temple on Olympus waiting for Artemis to arrive. While we waited I was running over the chant that would allow Hestia to have a child like Athena’s brain children, except this requires two gods to do the deed not a mortal and a god as with Athena.

“Lord Chaos” Hestia grabs my attention. “Artemis has just arrived; she shall be here in a second.”

As she finishes the goddess of the hunt flashes in.

“What brings me here Aunt Hestia?” she questions oblivious to my presence. Hestia turns and gestures towards me.

I step forward to make myself known to the young goddess. “Greetings Lady Artemis, I have come to offer you and Hestia something that you have never been able to have.” She raises her eyebrow at this not quite getting my cryptic wording. Pause for effect I clear my throat, “I wish to help you have a child.” That was probably not the best wording from her reaction. “WHAAT, YOU ASKING ME TO GIVE UP MY MAIDENHOOD!” she yells while pulling out her bow and notching an arrow prepared to shoot me.

“No, no my dear, this child would not have a father but too mothers.” I say after a slight chuckle at her reaction.

She lowers her bow and glares at me “who are you, and what do you mean?” she asks quizzically.

I look to my left to see Hestia trying to hide a laugh at her response.

“I am Chaos, Creator and Ruler of the universe. Don’t bother bowing I find it quite annoying.” I quickly add seeing her start to bow.

“I am offering you and Lady Hestia the opportunity to have a child, born from the hearth it requires two gods to achieve this meaning the child would be a full god and not a demigod.” She smiles at the idea of having a child that will live as long as she will, not having to worry about them dying.

“Now the reason I am here instead of just giving one of you the necessary information is I would like to bless the child, which would make their ichor red like human blood, meaning they would be able to blend in hiding their immortality. And it would also bar them from the ancient laws that hold the immortals back.” This gets Artemis quite excited the same as with Hestia, but now for the bad news.

“But there is one drawback from this. As you two are maiden goddesses it would seem strange for you to suddenly have a child. I would request that you send the child to your camp half-blood to be raised there to grow up learning of the mortal world and preventing them from becoming an arrogant god or goddess. I will not prevent you from meeting the child; I just wish you do it secretly. Their parentage must remain hidden until the time is right. You will know when that is.

With that ending I step back to let the two consult with each other.