Chapter 32 - Freedom Unites with Different Races

Start from the beginning

            As I turned my head I saw a few people walking down the stairs of the balcony. They were wearing expensive clothes and one of the guys wore a crown on his head. This has to be the Silthra but they look just like humans. Pilote handed the microphone over to him.

“I am the King of the Silthra. My entire family has been in league with the Tigmas since Rolla’s sister Jasmine married my ancestor. Our royal families are forever bound by family therefore we are helping with this fight. The Silthra army is temporarily moving into Murera in order to work closely with Lily Carter and the rest of the army. You may seem like the minority in the world but I can assure you that every race that exists is supporting you. We have our secret weapon this time and we will win, for good this time.”

“What’s the secret weapon?” One of the Tigmas asked.

The king smiled at me, did Rolla tell him about me? How many people has she told? Does everybody know I’m this black tiger person? Without saying anything he handed the microphone over to me. I looked at Rolla for help before I could hear her voice.

Do not say the word black tiger. Only say you are the secret weapon. Do not give details.

I nodded at Rolla before beginning, “I am the secret weapon. I know I don’t seem like a big threat but I can assure you I am the weapon we need.”

I gave the microphone back to Rolla and she address Murera one more time, “Thank you so much from all of us for making the decision to stand with us. Once again we will be happy to talk with anybody who has questions for us, including members of the Silthra.”

            Rolla and Pilote dismissed us and Carter came with me to the palace to talk with the Silthra. Rolla lead us to a meeting room so I could speak with the Silthra alone. Carter, of course, came with me though.

“So you are the secret weapon I’ve been hearing all about,” he said.

I nodded, “Lily Carter. It’s nice to meet you.”

He shook my hand, “I’m Brady Diamond, King of the Silthra and these two men that came with me are my brothers.”

“Where are the rest of the Silthra?” Carter asked.

“Who is this?” Brady asked.

I replied, “Oh sorry, this is my soul mate Carter Lanson.  He’s right though where are the rest of the Silthra?”

“They should be arriving as we speak,” he answered, “and it is nice to meet you too Carter. What is your plan of action Lily?”

“I want to finish training first. I’m not even close to being fully trained and neither is any of the Tigmas. They JUST agreed to fight so I think we all need to be trained together. They need to learn to be who they are.”

“What about the rumors about the humans?” he asked.

“Topanga and Sam are looking into it. Until I hear instructions from Rolla we don’t have to worry about the humans. If we really are as united as Rolla’s been telling me about then we have to prove it to the other Tigmas.”

He nodded, “I agree. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

“Go through and look at the sign-up sheets. Talk to each person who signed up individually and make sure they are up for the challenge and for training. We will split the list in two: you take half and Carter and I take the other half. Put a check when you’ve finished and tell them to meet at the training center tomorrow morning.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded, “Rolla and Pilote already agreed to train Carter and I so we should add a few people; give them a tour of the center and explain how it’ll work.”