Finally he gritted his teeth and growled, and I thought I saw his eyes glow a little brighter, something that wouldn't have struck me so much if his eyes weren't blood red. He lightly tugged at the strands of the back of my head, and I pulled myself off of him, assuming that was a signal to release him. Part of me wanted to continue, to see if I could make him climax, make him lose control even though he was so unquestionably in charge. Would I get away with that?

I looked up at him, I felt like I couldn't think straight. My mind was a mess of sexual thoughts and my cock was hard, I was running my hands over the front of my jeans, shifting my erection to make it less uncomfortable but also rubbing it just slightly, pleasurable tingles running along the length of it.

I gasped in surprise when Death all of a sudden reached forward and grabbed me by my neck, pulling me up so that my knees rested on the couch in front of me, between his legs. I wasn't being pulled up exclusively by his hand, I was pushing myself up as quickly as possible to keep up with the speed and strength of his action.

The roughness of it took me by surprise and sent unexpected yearning reeling through me. With the feeling of his long fingers wrapped around my neck I was leaning between his legs, breathless and wide-eyed.

"Sheesh..." I exhaled roughly, my heart pounding, my lips still aching and throat a little sore.

He narrowed an eye. "Don't touch yourself."

I frowned. "But... I just sucked you off why wouldn't I-"

"Because I said so." He said sharply and I jumped a little in response.

I gave him a pointed look, his hand pulling me a little further so that I fell forwards, catching my balance by resting a hand on his upper thigh. "If that's going to be your logic for everything, I'm going to start thinking of you like a primary school teacher. That was pretty much their excuse for everything."

He cocked his head as though he didn't quite understand. "You want a reason?"

I nodded, but then paused because I wasn't sure what to expect.

His hand pulled me closer once again and I gripped his hand with my hands in surprise, holding onto it fully, I realised just how insanely completely inhumanly strong this beast was as he was seemingly able to carry my entire weight with one hand. I ended up scrambling forwards, landing completely in his lap, my legs resting on either side of his, which had me spread wider than my thighs were used to, and I was already feeling more vulnerable than ever in his lap.

"Don't touch yourself when I don't tell you to because I am your Master. You need to learn to obey me, because it gives me pleasure, it's as simple as that."

I inhaled, the feeling of overwhelming desire making me dizzy as my blood rushed south, I was hard as nails and pressing up against my zipper, the thick fabric of my boxers not being enough to keep it from hurting. The title 'master' was floating around my head like a helium balloon attached to it. I couldn't breathe.

"Do you understand?" He asked, his voice clear and deadly.

I pressed a hand against his chest, my heart was beating fast. Ironically, his words made me so much more horny that I wanted to jack off even more, I even felt my hands twitching in that direction out of habit.

Death seemed to manage to zoom in on that little habitual twitch and let go of my neck, grabbing my wrist. I pulled away in response mainly out of surprise, and somehow, he still managed to grab my other wrist in the same hand with little to no difficulty.

I gasped. "What-"

"Quiet." He ordered, and my mouth snapped closed.

He grabbed the belt I had undone for him and pulled it free from his jeans. I was struck with shock for a moment, thinking he was about to whip me or something, not knowing what I would feel with something like that, but instead he slipped it round my wrists, twice, and shut it tight.