CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

I laughed because it was her brother dancing.

"Yesss, Terrell!" Malaysia beamed.

"I ain't think he was about to eat that up like that, hold on," Tatyana asserted.

"Yeah, bro," Malik encouraged.

Leandra even surprised me by how into it she was. She had her eyes focused on him with a bright smile on her face. She was honestly enjoying the show just as much as we were.

Terrell chuckled, getting off of her as Leandra had to fan herself.

"Whew! I just forgot where I was," Leandra commented, letting out a deep breath.

"You did that, bro," Raheem told him, dapping him up.

"Rate his lap dance from one to ten." Tatyana teased.

"A 10!" Leandra answered. "I don't even like male strippers, but whew, that did something to me."

"My brother," Jason spoke, changing the song as he slapped hands with Terrell.

"Let me find out you've been at the strip club, stripping." I joked.

"Chill. It was fun, but Leandra made it even better," He chuckled, flirting with her. "Nah, for real. I enjoyed it, probably not as much as she did."

"Let me get my life back together," Leandra muttered, breathing in and out.

She was looking hot and bothered by now. I couldn't help but laugh because it was the first of seeing her so flustered. I couldn't forget about this day.

"Is it over?" Toya wondered, covering her face still.

"Yeah,"

Toya uncovered her face, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, let's continue the game..." Tatyana giggled, clearing her throat for the next question. "Leandra, you good to go?"

"I am," She laughed, smoothing out her hair.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth.." She sighed.

"Do you have any fetishes?"

"Hmm. I do enjoy; play fighting and wrestling with my significant other," Leandra stated. "It's not a weird fetish, and I might have to add lap dances,"

I laughed, understanding what she meant.

"Next person, Toya," Tatyana called. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She said.

"Who was your first celebrity crush?"

"Ooh, my first ever celebrity crush was Leon from the temptations and the five heartbeats," She grinned. "I swear I watch those movies just for him,"

"Oh yeah. Leon was one of mine too," I agreed, nodding my head. "He just had the looks, and his attitude in both movies made me fall in love..."

"It's time for Malaysia, truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Malaysia retorted.

"Y'all scared of my dares, eh?" Tatyana laughed, thinking about her question for the truth. "I'm trying to make these truth questions just as entertaining as the dares. So, is it true that you would give my brother a baby?"

"Without him coping a rock for me? I don't think so." Malaysia uttered, giving Jason a look.

"Coming soon," Jason disclosed.

"I know that's right!" I exclaimed.

"Well, Jason, truth or Dare?"

"I'll go with a dare," He decided.