Oneshot 🏳️‍⚧️

Start from the beginning

Flash was quite surprised everything went so smoothly, his mind was wondering half the time.
Does the justice league know?
Kept running through his mind.

Why had he never mentioned it to the justice league? Even just Canary, or maybe  Wonder Women. Was there a reason? Was he worried?

Maybe that was it, he was worried. Afraid. Maybe about them being unaccepting, or getting kicked out of the team.

It worried him enough he never mentioned it for years, and then after awhile... he never thought about it.

"Flash? Are you okay?"
"Huh, what?" Flash looked up to see a slightly concerned Wonder Women staring at him.
"Oh yeah... I'm fine"
Wonder women nods at him, going back to her conversation with Canary.

Flash glanced around the room. Superman and Batman seemed to be debating over something, while arrow listened it, chiming in every once in a while and Canary, wonder women and Aquaman were all talking amongst themselves

Flash stood awkwardly, walking out of the room quietly, he needed to breath. He didn't expect robins question to get on his mind as much as it did.

"Flash!" Zatanna called as he walked past her and the team, he glanced towards them, a look of interest plastered on their faces.

"Yeah?"
"Can we ask a question?" She asked, side-looking at Robin.
"Sure"
"Uh ... why haven't you told the justice league yet?" Robin spoke up.

Flash looked away from the team for a spilt second before looking back.
"Honestly I don't know... I guess ... I may have been worried about their reactions and the consequences"

"But they were fine with Kaldur liking men" M'gann questioned,
"That's true, but there are some people that may support peoples sexualities, but are transphobic" Kaldur explained.

"True... but to be fair I don't think the justice league ARE transphobic... just after a few years, I guess I never thought about telling them. I don't know, maybe I figured it wasn't something that exactly mattered"

"That makes sense actually" Zatanna commented.
"Mm, but I guess I should probably inform them sooner or later"

The young team nodded at flash as he walked away, thinking about how he will come out to his team.

A few days later

"So have you done it yet?" Zatanna asks as her and her teammates walk into the changing room.
"Okay a warning would've been nice... and no I haven't" Flash chuckled slightly.

"Why not?"
"It's just awkward now, and there's never really a right time ya know?"
"Understandable" kaldur nodded

"Maybe you should just start with Batman, he's really accepting about that sorta stuff, recently Jason came out as Demiboy, and he uses he/they pronouns, and Bats was fine with it. He's been using their correct pronouns all the time, and just doesn't care, pretty much like it was natural" Robin explains

"Hmm yeah.. maybe I'll do that" Flash agrees.
The team smile and walk out, while flash stares at his chest, a binder still sitting.

He sighed quietly, finishing getting ready and walking out, saying hi to red tornado as he passed, before confirming that he had a mission to go on with the justice league.