10 Watching Hamilton

(Y/n) was enthralled, her eyes rarely leaving Daveed when he was on stage. And even flushed a bit when he gave her a nod during one of the numbers. He even pointed at her during Jefferson's song making her flush a bit. Glad the theater was dark except for the stage.

When it was all over and she was escorted backstage she threw herself into his arms, "That was amazing! You were incredible up there! I can't even talk as fast as you can rap!" she says excitement pooling in her eyes.

Daveed let out a laugh as he made sure she wouldn't fall from her throwing herself at him. "I mean I only do what I can, Lin's the one who wrote it-" he points out.

"Oh well that may be true, but without the work of the cast it wouldn't have flowed as well. But seriously that was incredible Daveed-I was totally amazing," (Y/n) points out.

"Wait so you're amazing by Daveed and not anyone else? Now how is that fair?" came Lin's voice from behind causing the two to snap their heads toward him.

"Wait, no don't put words in my mouth Lin! I just...Daveed was clearly great, and to me, he was slightly superior to anything else...though Phillipa was great too...she owned that stage at the end..."

Lin just gave her a mock-hurt look before looking up and tossing a wink at Daveed, "Well then I guess I better leave you two to it-" he jokes as he turns away waving the two.

Daveed seems to glare at Lin's retreating form before looking down at (Y/n) a smile forming back on his lips. "Ignore him, he's grumpy clearly," he states trying to brush it off.

"Yeah sure he's grumpy he's got a spring in his step...anyway can we try that pizza now? All that crying has made me hungry...and yeah..." (Y/n) says, "I mean I'll even pay! So don't worry, just tell me where to go and I'll get pizza ."

"Nah I better show you, don't want you getting lost, it's this really cool place a couple of blocks away," he says as the two strikes up a conversation with (Y/n)'s Secret service behind her.