Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?

Start from the beginning

“Apparently.”

“Okay I’m gonna get her to the hospital and then somebody go get her mom and the principles.” That guy who kept calling me Blue said picking me up bridal style before walking out of the room.

“I can walk you know.” I pointed out but I couldn’t help but smile.

“Well you took a nasty fall and now have a nasty bump on your head so forgive me if I want to make sure you’re okay.” Well that was really sweet of him.

“Well then thank you.”

“No problem M’lady.” He smiled a really dazzling smile.

Haha who says that anymore? I might have forgotten 6 years of my life but I know that nobody says that kind of stuff anymore….like at all. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like it, “Do you always like to act all old fashioned?”

“Well you always said that you thought it was cheesy of me but you loved it anyway.”

“So what’s your name?”

“You really don’t remember?”

He looked really pained by that thought but I couldn’t lie and I really don’t remember him, “No sorry.”

“My name’s Robin. Robin Hood.”

“As in like the Robin Hood. Like the outlaw in the forest that’s amazing with an arrow and stuff. The legendary Robin Hood?”

“Yes ma’am that’s right.”

“Yeah right. Robin Hood is a myth he’s nothing more than that he’s not real therefore you aren’t him. So either you’re really him, which you’re not, or your crazy and you actually think you are. If that’s the case then maybe you should be the one going to the hospital and not me.” I joked and he laughed along with me.

He didn’t respond to that he just kept walking through the halls until we finally got to a white room with perfectly made beds in rows up against the walls and it kind of reminded of what the hospital would like in that Harry Potter book.

It was faint but something in the back of my mind told me I was very acquainted with this room. Then this nurse came through the door and she was on the older side the crinkles by her eyes and mouth told me that and she also had some flecks of grey in her long blonde hair. She had a smile on until she saw me and Robin there at the door, “What are you in for this time Elizabeth.” She scolded.

“She hit her head and now she can’t remember anything.” Robin said gently putting me down on one of the beds.

She sighed looking exasperated, “Well then lets’ get started.”

“Honey! Honey!” a familiar voice screamed through the halls.

“Mom?” Finally a person I actually know.

She came pushing through the little crowd that had formed around my bed. Supposedly they are all my friends and have known them for years. They also told me all their names and they all think they’re legends just like Robin. I mean seriously after like the 3rd person who thought that they were a fictional character it stopped being funny.

“Sweetie are you okay? What happened?” she said frantically turning to the nurse.

“Well Ms. Scarlet she kind of fell from the ceiling and then Jack luckily caught her but she still hit her head pretty hard.” Robin explained.

“Thank you Robin.” She smiled but she still turned to the nurse for the medical examination.

“She hit her head and then her brain swelled and the part of the brain that has to do with memory is pressed against the skull so she has amnesia. After a few memory tests the last memory she has was the winter before she started here in 6th grade.”